kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy
Sep 20, 2019, 10:13 AM 893 read

ragna: 4 fever cleo

TIPS

i like to make a video every season of a decent parse run.   this time i went for cleo's crazy crits during fever, and since my bathory isn't developed at all i decided to try for 4 fevers with aria. my bikini lisa has NO uncaps, so that was a huuge struggle for healing   anyway i'm posting here to maybe show others how a run like this is done, and i hope this inspires others to try something outside of the box. getting to use different builds in ragna is the best part of this game i think   https://youtu.be/kQt7l7rYc7k

Comment 8

• Green Arrow BIVB LV.20 Fearless Sep 20, 2019, 10:22 AM

Nice, was just reading something about using aria yesterday. Mine has been collecting dust since I only have one of her since I’m still newish but great stuff.

Dc give us another chance at Cleo!!!!

• raf_Beckett LV.19 Genius Sep 20, 2019, 10:43 AM

Nice one, appreciated. As a matter of curiosity: how many runs did it take you to get something solid? Sitting at similar uncaps for Cleo and Bikini Lisa I didn't give it a try yet, assuming it'd be a huuuuuge hassle... xP

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy Sep 20, 2019, 11:20 AM

oh yes it is a huge hassle! this video was the 5th take (after many many practice runs)

the healing debuff is annoying but once you get a feel for when the boss applies it, it's not so hard to play around it. this boss also has low drive dmg so really you only need the healing to deal with necrosis.

the real run killer though is cleo's focus proc! some runs i had everything line up perfect only to have cleo tap 3 times in a row with 0 focus procs.

i also lost one run when during the last fever cleo was silenced >c

after this run, now i just bring maat and be content with 2.6m runs @_@

• raf_Beckett LV.19 Genius Sep 20, 2019, 08:36 PM

Thanks for the feedback. The two things I was (or am much rather) worried about are indeed the focus proc chance on Cleo and the survivability of both, her and Lisa, seeing as despite Rita's low damage they're both rather squishy and Lisa's heal is rather low.

Lisa still lvl1, so need to do some powerleveling during Hot Time, but apart from that I'll give it a try I guess - only with the Bathory version, not Aria. Of course that means "only" three focus procs, but I'm not sure whether the need for Bathory debuffs to land actually makes this harder or not...shall find out soon I guess.^^

Also, thanks for the motivation - and please, don't write about 2.6m runs when talking to somebody who mostly goes full auto on Ragna...it hurts. x')

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy Sep 22, 2019, 07:03 AM

i really want to try a bathory run too, but she's only +1 so it probably wouldnt go as well, and yes i've played with enough freesia back in the day to know how tiresome getting def debuffs to proc is... well good luck with your attempt, i'll be rooting for you!

• raf_Beckett LV.19 Genius Sep 22, 2019, 08:16 AM

I invested stupid amounts of crystals into Bathory because she was the unit I've been saving for, so happy to find some additional use for her. Did my first tries during the last 2 hours and while at first I never even got to a 3rd fever thanks to Cleo and/or Lisa dying a bit of tinkering with gear and Cartas brought improvements already. Had no run with triple Bathory debuff yet, but still managed to hit Rank 84 with my last try. That probably won't be enough to stay Top 100 until the end of Ragna, but it's enough motivation to keep it up - and doing a fever with more than 1m damage feels great as well.^^

So while probably unintentional thanks again for the motivational post and good luck to you for the rest of Ragna as well. =)

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Sep 26, 2019, 05:58 PM

Iam interested on that background there is moving Image of Hero Rita & Bathory at same Time?? How to do This?? Did Edit with Android only can?? Without use PC Editor??

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy Sep 29, 2019, 05:54 PM

no this was edited on pc. i recorded 3 videos:
    - the ragna run
    - 10 seconds of bathory in gallery mode
    - 10 seconds of rita in gallery mode
    then in editing i move the gallery clips to the sides and make them repeat for as long as the ragna run

Home