ZaneBW LV.7 Nomad
Sep 18, 2019, 12:20 AM 1,517 read

Confused

TIPS

My team seems to be doing very low damage to Rita and I don't understand why. I'm playing auto, but manual didn't yield much more damage either. Any tips or advice would be awesome because I've been looking forward to her since I started playing and really want to get as many limit breaks of her as I can. (For free)

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Confused image 2

Comment 14

• NO NAME verified Sep 18, 2019, 08:10 AM

Try giving leader to Cleo for light attack buff.

• ZaneBW LV.7 Nomad Sep 18, 2019, 08:32 AM

I did and I changed the speed down to x1 and got 1.5k on auto. Still feels kinda off to me though since past Ragna 2k was pretty normal.

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy Sep 18, 2019, 12:22 PM

make sure your bastet has crit equipment and using her tap only. don't use patheon's drive 3rd and make sure cleo's focus buff is up before fever. this team should be capable of 2.5m+ on manual.

you really can't expect much from auto, depending on what the AI does you could get anywhere from 1.1 to 1.7m ><

• ZaneBW LV.7 Nomad Sep 18, 2019, 01:23 PM

Just tried it and got 1.5 but the run wasn't perfect. I'm starting to understand how to play manual better now though thanks to all this advice! :D

• Malkav_Garcia LV.9 Try Hard Sep 18, 2019, 04:44 AM

I have a very similar team and got the same results in auto. Try x1 speed to get almost 1.5

• ZaneBW LV.7 Nomad Sep 18, 2019, 07:33 AM

Is hitting below 2k normal? o.o I feel like past Ragna with type advantage gave better results.

• Kalia LV.6 Pokémon Master Sep 18, 2019, 11:00 AM

Are you running full auto or auto skill? Are you making sure that Cleo recieves Pantheon's slide buff and that she uses her tap for focus right before fever to crit during fever? For reference I use a +6 Melpomene and a +2 Cleo each tap during fever is 10k if timed correctly. Your settup should do more as Pantheon's slide is better and you have a slightly stronger Cleo. If timed right should be getting you 2.1million+ from fever alone.

• Kalia LV.6 Pokémon Master Sep 18, 2019, 11:03 AM

oof my bad, my calc is off in that I run Lisa to buff as well. Still make sure you are critting during fever with Pantheon's buff. each tap should still be fairly high I'm gonna guess 5k-7.5k+. How much damage does each individual tap do for you during fever?

• ZaneBW LV.7 Nomad Sep 18, 2019, 11:09 AM

During fever, I see 7,000 ish. And I'm playing full auto, but the team seemed like it should do well in auto.

• Kalia LV.6 Pokémon Master Sep 18, 2019, 11:27 AM

For full auto I think the damage makes sense because of the different variables that are harder to lineup (ie. Cleo doesn't crit or it fades off during fever, Pantheon buff fades etc) but for a max damage output the things that would have to lineup each time would be Pantheon's slide and Cleo's focus right before fever, driving with Pantheon to trigger fever as well, the only other things I can think of on full auto that would have an effect on damage is Bastet you want to keep tapping in hopes of crits. Her slide is one less tick of damage and slower because of cool down. Also as someone mentioned above have Cleo leader skill.

• Kalia LV.6 Pokémon Master Sep 18, 2019, 11:29 AM

Do you hit 3 fevers on full auto?

• ZaneBW LV.7 Nomad Sep 18, 2019, 12:24 PM

Yes, I get three in. But from what you're telling me I should play manually. When I do I use Pantheon's slide into fever time for Cleo but it doesn't seem to ever activate critical taps. :( So my damage ends up 1.1mill. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. Manual play was never my strong point.

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Sep 18, 2019, 02:14 AM

That's a solid team, can you define how low of damage?
    My best results were attempts with manual, because you can manage the death heal debuff better. But your problem isnt surviving, its doing damage.

• ZaneBW LV.7 Nomad Sep 18, 2019, 02:27 AM

I'm doing around 1.3 mill, which is odd since I'm seeing people on my friend's list doing better damage. =( I try manually but I end up doing even less damage for some reason.

Home