Impaler/Asmodeus LV.7 Nomad
Jul 13, 2019, 08:22 PM 969 read

Help with WB

TIPS

I am currently using this team. Soon I will get 150K onyx for wins in devil rumble so I was thinking of building one buffer/debuffer. I do not know which Child is going to be most useful for me in WB to finally get to 1M dmg. I was thinking of building Freesia +4, Aria +2 or Jupiter +2. Or maybe Bastet. Currently Khepri is resisting my def debuffs. I barely hit 900K with this team. So if you can suggest me which Child to build i'd appreciate it.

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Help with WB image 2

Comment 13

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy Jul 13, 2019, 09:10 PM

- consider dropping dana and syrinx, the others should be able to handle it

- consider adding a weak point debuffer like midas or persephone

- get freesia upgraded and on there asap
    - yes debuff resist is high but its better to have the debuffs than not at all. get high agility equips on your debuffers

- consider daoine for buffing fire childs
    - consider naias for her good WB drive

- tweak your drive order, fever starts at 3rd and 6th, on a fever drive use a big support or debuff drive like jupiter.

i suggest after completing a run to look at the battle stats. if you see one of your attackers is underperforming (for example doing as much damage as a support) then you might consider replacing them for something that will contribute more, like another support with atk buffs like hermes or miku.

• Impaler/Asmodeus LV.7 Nomad Jul 14, 2019, 12:29 AM

I also can't even get to the 2nd fever. I have one fever and 40% od the 2nd one.

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy Jul 14, 2019, 05:02 AM

are you playing on 1x speed? is anyone dying during the fight?

• Impaler/Asmodeus LV.7 Nomad Jul 14, 2019, 06:40 AM

When someone dies, it's usually only one Child and near the end of the fight. x3 speed. And man those 5 minutes just aren't the same as in ragna. I feel like 5 minutes in this WB go much faster then during ragna.

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy Jul 14, 2019, 06:48 AM

ohh that explains your drive shortage, try a run on 1x speed, you might find your dmg output triple. WB is just really weird with high speed, simply put the game just can't keep up. you can tell because most of the time there are a handful of childs idling with their skill ready but the auto is too overwhelmed to use them all quickly. to make things worse, while the auto is tripping over itself the battle timer is counting down at lightspeed.

• Impaler/Asmodeus LV.7 Nomad Jul 14, 2019, 08:08 AM

Thank you thank you thank you !!!

To think something so silly was cause of the problem... god damn. Feels like my WB fun just started. Gonna start experimenting with line up and try the suggestions from here.

Thanks again.

• MAD_MAX LV.17 Sage Jul 13, 2019, 09:17 PM

I noticed Siren does very poorly on autobattle here. I have a completely maxed Siren and she was my lowest damage attacker, even compared to 5*+1 Light attackers.

Check the battle stats after battle or practice.

• MAD_MAX LV.17 Sage Jul 13, 2019, 09:20 PM

Yes, build Bastet. She's your best bet. She can do heaps of damage at high levels, and she's on the backrow so she can't be hurt.

Debuffers get Resisted very often here so I wouldn't spend your resources on them right now. They seem to need to be maxed out to really do their thing.

Focus on Bastet, Mafdet, and Victorix.

• Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin Jul 14, 2019, 12:36 AM

Generally speaking, the go-to strategy is to put all your attackers on the back row. It'll help with survivability.

As Kyaaa said, if you have Daoine, even with low stats, you can put her in the back row with some decent fire attackers and it should help.

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Jul 14, 2019, 02:45 AM

Shouldn’t attackers be on the back line? High defence supporters, defenders and healers in the front?

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Jul 14, 2019, 02:59 AM

QUESTION: being a mostly F2P player, is it more strategic to drop my crystals on WB tickets rather than trying to pull another sytyr? I feel the chances of more 5* are better through winnings if the WB

• Impaler/Asmodeus LV.7 Nomad Jul 14, 2019, 08:10 AM

I was thinking about that too. But even tho I am f2p, I play this game for my collector side and Sytry seems cool so I decided to try couple more pulls and hope to get her.

• AnotherMae LV.10 GG Jul 14, 2019, 11:18 AM

I think you should buy the ticket at least once/day it's cost only 200 crystal and the more damage you get the more chance for a better reward.

For Sytry if you not a whale or really like her don't spend too much crystal save for future useful child like Newbie Mona.

Home