redtriangle53 LV.12 Chief
Jul 13, 2019, 12:53 AM 838 read

Is hitting three fevers still possible?

TIPS

I have a quirinus, aria and fish lady going at it to try to get to the third fever, but I barely get to the 8th drive if I'm lucky. Is there a change to the mechanics which makes it impossible to achieve at this point? I have noticed that drive order will only go through your list and then onto random childs until 7 drives have been completed, then start on the list again. That makes it basically impossible to consistently use fish lady's drive to get to fever fast enough. Is this a bug, or is it intended? Either way if it isn't viable, are aria and quirinus worth keeping around? And the fish lady too, if she can only use her drive at most twice she can hardly compete with a child that can consistently put out damage or buff/debuff at regular intervals.   Any thoughts on this? I'm feeling like I've wasted onyx and gold on the wrong strategy.

Comment 3

• Senaji LV.10 Nomad Jul 13, 2019, 01:21 AM

i think that fever time has the lowest priority during world boss events since the damage output is significantly lower than normal drive and tap skills

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Jul 13, 2019, 06:28 AM

Can't.. me already Try to put Fast Skill charge hero all into Battle Still can't give 3rd Fever.. Chang'E, Naias, mayahuel Quirinus.. still can't Make a 3rd Fever

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy Jul 13, 2019, 08:19 AM

keep in mind that its much harder to charge drive meter for this boss because she constantly applies confuse to 2-3 childs, and in auto confused childs typically don't use skills, so there is less drive charging.

and yes as senaji said fever isn't as nearly strong as you think here because it cycles all the childs instead of your highest dps, so it's far less efficient.

that said, i would say the 3 fever strategy is no good here. as for the childs you mentioned, i would use quirinus for her leader skill, but only if aren't using lisa/jupiter's leader skills. aria, while i personally think her drive meter buff has little use here, might actually have decent damage output at high uncap, she is light attribute after all. keep the fish lady, her drive is still incredibly helpful for overall dps increase.

gl^^

Home