kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy
May 17, 2019, 02:07 PM 1,408 read

this ragna, you NEED to try confuse!

TIPS

EDIT!!!: it seems lv40 bosses are immune to confuse, so this only works on boss lv39 and below.. sorry to get your hopes up >n<   over the past few weeks i've seen ppl mentioning to get someone on your team that can apply the confuse debuff for ragna, and i didn't quite see why until i experienced it just now...   cleo can apply this buff to herself:

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - this ragna, you NEED to try confuse! image 2

and if she's confused, she will apply it to one of your allies. this buff is insane because it lasts at least 30 seconds and the child who has it can crit DURING FEVER.   i did a run where elizabeth had the buff and she was tapping for 9500 dmg in fever.  

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - this ragna, you NEED to try confuse! image 4

pls give it a try for yourself! i personally recommend using melphomene, who is a crit buffer with confuse on her drive

Comment 10

• Kalinushka LV.13 Insomniac May 17, 2019, 02:40 PM

This looks interesting, thanks for the tip!

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius May 17, 2019, 03:08 PM

I alr tried it but doesnt work with high lvl boss, idk until what level confuse doesnt work, but i tested on lvl 40 boss and the confuse wont stick to the boss.

While at some level below, when confuse still works, its so delish ! I confuse her before fever and my eliz fever is all crit ! This is the result, still not number one tho coz number one uses werewolf (but no nirrti)

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy May 18, 2019, 07:23 AM

glad you got to see it ^^ yes at the time of writing this i didn't realize lv40 boss was immune to confuse. unfortunate but i suppose it wouldn't be balanced for leaderboards

• NO NAME verified May 17, 2019, 06:47 PM

Going to try it with Nirrti later.

What you said about 9k fever and crazy Crits happened to me once and only once on a level 38 Ranga Boss. My Artemis was doing 8.7k per fever and hitting 35k crits... I was like o0o0o 😯. This happened without confuse, so idk what happened, but it was crazy.
    I'll let you know how the confuse works out! 😊

• Baldur LV.8 Insomniac May 18, 2019, 04:08 AM

Dont forget theres also the 200% ATK bonus from time to time

• NO NAME verified May 18, 2019, 04:13 AM

Oh duh! That must be how it happened. Totally forgot about it.
    Thanks! 👍

• gamerCamille LV.7 Nomad May 18, 2019, 04:11 AM

I had that too. But it says like "bonus stage" or something and you get ATK +200%
    Not about confusion there

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy May 18, 2019, 07:24 AM

nice damage though! always fun when you get that boost

• gamerCamille LV.7 Nomad May 18, 2019, 04:10 AM

It says the boss nullifies confuse. Unless nullify means it can get rid of it when it wants, but you can still apply it for a short time?

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy May 18, 2019, 07:20 AM

aaah! thank you for pointing that out! it seems this happened to me during some boss in the 30s. i guess it makes sense it wouldn't work on a lv40 boss, the power spike would bring havoc to the leaderboard ><''

Home