Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master
May 14, 2019, 10:18 AM 1,142 read

My upcomming ragna team

TIPS

Hello fellow archfiends! This is my ragna team, any suggestions or opinions on who to switch? Thinking of trading someone out for chang'e, I feel like her speed would help a lot but who do I trade out? I got leda for heals (and for faster drives), panth for crit (my melp only +4), persephone for enemy crit break and weak point debuff, I have tiamat for armor break debuff (my freesia only +4) and Elizabeth as attacker. Any suggestions or opinions are greatly appreciated, thank u!! TLDR: Torn between switching out a debuffer for speed supporter or leave team the way it is

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - My upcomming ragna team image 2

Edit: I've switched Tiamat for chang'e and waiting to switch Persephone with Freesia (currently building) or warwolf (if* event child is released)

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - My upcomming ragna team image 6

Comment 14

• AnotherMae LV.10 GG May 14, 2019, 10:53 AM

This is my Auto team. I need aurora to evolve Midas to 6*. XD

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master May 14, 2019, 12:28 PM

Great team! Thanks for posting, studying your team atm lol

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius May 14, 2019, 11:52 AM

Dont use tiamat, she is weak coz her debuff uses percentage, better use freesia. Between change and debuffer, both of them r good so u should test out which one is better.

But if it were me i'd switch out pantheon for change instead of debuffer, pantheon +1 is still weak in rng.

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master May 14, 2019, 12:30 PM

My freesia only +4 lvl 40, would she better at lvl 50 +5? I have freesia uncaps just lying around. And what about trading panth lvl50+1 for melpo lvl50+4? Thanks for input btw, greatly appreciated!

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius May 14, 2019, 12:40 PM

Yes she 'd be better at 5* +5 becoz her stat will increase, which means she will be more defensive towards boss attack.

Melo 5*+4 is better than pantheon 5* +1, so u should trade with her. But imo +4 is still quite rng-ish (i never used her so idk her skill at +4, but my pantheon 6* +2 is still weak in rng), so i will use change anw.

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master May 14, 2019, 01:08 PM

Ooo good info! I'll definitely be switching out panth for Melp cuz looking at her stats now shes better than my panth+1 at +4. Then I'll switch tiamat for change. Gonna have to build freesia, I kinda got by world boss without having her so I'm regretting not building her then lol thanks for info!

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy May 14, 2019, 05:41 PM

this seems like a good team, but personally i dont like debuffer heavy teams. the past few ragnas i've tried to go for decent damage runs and get shorted because the boss resists debuffs right as fever starts. its so annoying >n<
    so now i focus on support buffs which allies won't be able to resist p;
    you could also try using a 2nd attacker if you are doing a crit build

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master May 15, 2019, 03:39 AM

You've got a great point about boss having high resist, thanks for input! Will adapt my team

• Baldur LV.8 Insomniac May 14, 2019, 07:18 PM

I added a screenshot of my team for the fire ragna because its also using a 4x Tap attacker (Thanatos).

4x Tap attacker teams work a little bit different because their main damage dont come from FT but from merely tapping over and over again.
    (FT was around 40% and 60% from taps)

As such its veeery important to use Chang'e and a high uncapped crit buffer.

My recommendation for you would be to switch out Perse and Tiamat for Warwolf (this child should be available on patch day) and Chang'e. Also check who provides the highest critical chance (Melo vs Panth) because Warwolf will add another (different ! => stacks with panth/melo) crit dmg buff to ur attacker.

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master May 15, 2019, 03:46 AM

This piece of info is gold, thank u! I will switch persephone for warworlf when it comes out(if it comes out patch day) I've already switched tiamat with change so I think my line up is looking a little better. Been playing a little over 3 months and still trying to stock up on 5* hearts for evo to 6*. Thanks for the input! It really helped a lot!

• LemonDr0p LV.21 Dragon May 14, 2019, 11:48 PM

You can try the team as it is but my advice is to swap Tia for Chang'e. Tia is an OG 3* so she's the first one to go. Also Persephone for Freesia +4.

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master May 15, 2019, 03:49 AM

I have switched tiamat for change and just started building my freesia, I just evolved her last night and used hot time to lvl a bit, hopefully she will be rdy by event start. I'm gonna have to test switching my persephone with either freesia or warwolf when she comes out. Thanks for input! Greatly appreciated!

• Forever Grumpy LV.5 Outlaw May 15, 2019, 12:36 AM

I second the common advice of dropping Tiamat for Chang'e.
    I would use Persephone as my leader for this sweet -10% attack.

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master May 15, 2019, 03:51 AM

Dropped tiamat for change! Realized her speed would do better than tiamats debuff that the boss will prolly resist. I will adhere and adapt my team, greatly appreciated and thanks for input!

Home