Con LV.8 Nomad
May 13, 2019, 11:47 PM 999 read

Upcoming Ragna Break, team build and opinion/suggestion check

TIPS

This is my team for the upcoming Ragna Break, I'm deciding whether I'd exchange Mafdet 5* with +2 uncaps for Bastet (Blind) or Victorix (Ignore Armor) but unfortunately Bastet is only 5* with no uncaps and Victorix is a 5* with 4+ uncaps since I'm short on onyx and I only have around 150k (coming from the Achieve 500+ wins Devil Rumble achievement) I need to strategically invest it on a Child that can help with the next Ragna Break My other Dark Childs are: A.I 5* (no uncaps) Mona 5* (4+ uncaps) Red Cross 5* (no uncaps) Diablo 5* (1+ uncaps) Metis 5* (no uncaps) Merlin 6* (5+ uncaps) Lan Fei 5* (2+ uncaps) Moa 5* (no uncaps) Melpomene 6* (6+ uncaps) Pantheon 5* (2+ uncaps) (Others) Morrigan Guillotine Pietas Detective Girl Eos Titania Cybele Friga Neamhein *** Any thoughts on my team? Suggestions and Opinions would be nice. Thank you!

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Upcoming Ragna Break, team build and opinion/suggestion check image 2

Comment 13

• AndiVannir LV.20 Good Leader May 14, 2019, 01:09 AM

Youve got some good units to work with. I would build your team like this:

Attacker:
    Elizabeth with no uncaps is quite ok, but if your Morrigan has more than +2, you should start leveling her up, cause a dark attacker will be most important in the upcoming Cleo Raid
    EDIT: I JUST saw you got Artemis +5 with a high level. If your Morrigan isnt on par with that, use Artemis, she is basically a 4* Frej. Morrigan at the same level and uncaps would be better, but not if you have to raise her from the ground up now!

Healer:
    Nice options there. I would try out Leda and switch out to Maat if you see your team dying too soon, what quite possibly wont happen since:

Tank:
    Youre got Dana, amazing tank. You will probably need her, but you could switch her out for Melpomene if you see your team surviving.

Debuff:
    Its your personal choice between Freesia and Melpomene, but I assume that Freesia will help your team out more.

Slot 5:
    Your personal choice. This place is reserved for a number of options. If you pull Chang'e form the upcoming banner, use her, she is insane, more so than Warwolf. With your Crystals, I would focus on her for Slot 5 and have Leda and your Dark attacker have the most Atk.
    If you, however, dont obtain Chang'e and we dont get Warwolf, I would use this slot for Melpomene (or Freesia, depending on your choice for the Debuffer)

• Con LV.8 Nomad May 14, 2019, 01:16 AM

Thanks man, this is really good advice and something to think about - again, many thanks!

• AndiVannir LV.20 Good Leader May 14, 2019, 01:18 AM

Youre welcome, I hope you saw my edit in regards to your attacker aswell. Youve got some good units there! Have fun and show Cleo whos the real Pharao in town! :D

• StarBlaze LV.19 Dragon May 14, 2019, 12:19 AM

Morrigan, Melpomene/Pantheon (if you get him to +3 or better), Merlin, Lan Fei, and either Metis for sustain/Immortal, Red Cross for barrier and reflect, or Cybelle for barrier and reflect. RC is better than Cybelle if Cybelle isn't uncapped or is +1 or +2. At +3 she'll be better until RC gets some uncaps. I'd actually recommend RC or Cybelle over Metis because Reflect will help add some damage as well as mitigate it. It'll probably be your best bet given your available units, but if you get Dana, Chang'e, or Maat even at low uncaps, I'd start subbing them in.

• Forever Grumpy LV.5 Outlaw May 14, 2019, 02:29 AM

Leda - Freesia and Artemis are good for this ragna so keep them in the team.

You should switch out Mafdet for your Melpomene as she's 6*+6 she'll help a lot for your dps.

You could try switching Dana for Neamhein if your Neamhein has a lot of uncaps (in this cas you should use her as your leader for the -15% opponent attack).

• Con LV.8 Nomad May 14, 2019, 02:57 AM

Melpomene seems like a good choice too, only problem is all her skills are at lvl. 2/7 at the moment (haven't utilized her for ages) same goes with Neamhain although she's at 5* with 5+ uncap E class with lvl. 1 skills. 150k+ might not be enough for the both of them, so I was thinking maybe switch out Dana if my team's survivability rate is good with Melpomene and Mafdet with either Chang'e or Neamhain (If by chance I can convert enough child fodders to onyx from farming at the dungeon non stop) if I don't make it, I might just equally allocate the remaining onyx to both Neamhain and Melpomene - do you think "lvl. 2-3" skills is enough for both of them?

• Forever Grumpy LV.5 Outlaw May 14, 2019, 03:05 AM

In that case stick to Dana and forget about Neamhein. Melpomene might be good enough for now if you don't have Chang'e. As you have a tank and a Heal you can try using Melpo as your leader for the 10% increase in critical hit chance.

If it works well for level 40 Cléo then you can use your Onyx on her as you gain it.

• Con LV.8 Nomad May 14, 2019, 03:21 AM

I do have chang'e but only 6* with no uncaps, I hope I can pull a copy of her maybe 2 when her own banner comes out - I appreciate your help, noted down some good pointers. Thanks!

• Forever Grumpy LV.5 Outlaw May 14, 2019, 03:23 AM

Then use Chang'e, really, even at +0 she should be more usefull than Melpo if you can reach another fever time thanks to her

• Forever Grumpy LV.5 Outlaw May 14, 2019, 03:26 AM

And current banner has Chang'e (and Maat - Pantheon and Frey) and is really good.

You have arround 30k gems so you'd gain an average of 3 5* units, maybe one will be Chang'e.

Or you can be just like me and get 4 Frey and 2 Pantheon with 20 10x pulls.

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy May 14, 2019, 05:47 PM

even a 0 uncap chang'e can provide -2 sec slide cooldown and some boosted charge amount, which pretty much secures your ability to reach 3 fevers. it's kind of hard to reach 3 fevers without some speed buffer

• Sidonix LV.7 Nomad May 15, 2019, 10:40 PM

Remove Mafdet, she does not help much, Artemis is good enough damage.
    Add a debuffer like Persephone(at least+5), she give huge boost in dmg with element weakness instead of Freesia.
    Must add Change even if she is at 0 uncaps.If you do not have her add Pantheon or Melopomene.

• Kaz3Valz LV.3 JUST SEND IT May 16, 2019, 03:40 PM

Any Suggestion for auto and manual?

Currently got:-

Lan Fei +2 lvl60 Eve +0 lvl60 Mars +0 lvl60

Chang'E +0 lvl60 Selene +4 lvl60 Elizabeth +1 lvl50

Morrigan +4 lvl50 Artemis +3 lvl50 Freesia +0 lvl50

Pantheon +1 lvl50 Leda +2 lvl50

Thanks in advance

Home