WB survival tip
Nirrti tap removes buff
High uncapped Lan Fei could replace Babel if he's low uncap. She prevents Mars from ever using drive.
2 healers to help your team survive buff blast.
My team has 11 light childs so make sure to give that light child in the front line plenty of hp and defense.
Everyone slides, except Bastet Tap, Nirrti tap and werewolf slide and tap
Nirrti Lead, drive order werewolf, Luna and Saturn
Friendship coins to the rescue
When you are desperate and it's so close but out of reach, and the light bulb lights up. So please send friendship coins everytime you are online. It could be a life saver 🙂
Snow Miku build
Hey, guys can you pl help me with how to build Snow Miku?
And how do I choose the correct ignition cores?
Who is your Idol?
I was looking through the rewards and am torn between Aria and Venus...
[TIPS/WB] Team Light of the Abyss for VERY HIGH DAMAGE in F2P !
I start the game in January 2019.
The 3 Best ATK Light Child for get VERY HIGH DAMAGE :
*Note : Freyr Light is very good but I need to farm the coins with Aria 50+0 for clean the shop in 10 days, Hildr Bridal or Hildr JcJ is great if you want use Freyr Light if Hildr Bridal is not full up.
Team Light of the Abyss
- LEADER : Nirriti
- Skill Moveset Order with Drive Skill :
1. Werewolf Light > 2. Scuba Mona > 3. Saturne
Free Lobby Background Idea :
🎉 Happy "New Year", but "health" is very important, I say *Happy Health 2021" I prefer! 🥂
So, does anyone else not really know how ignition cores work or what ones would be best for your units? High key sometimes feel like an idiot when it comes to this game now lol
Well i was expecting way worser outcome.
Im rly disappointed atm in Light attackers,but at the same tim Light buffers/debuffers are insane.
So far i managed to hit 15+ mil 1-st time on wb xDD
My team almoust dead at the end of every boss but consistens 15+ mil doing xD
Wish u all will hit thoose 15 mil as i finally on this boss =))
Best Recommend Hero/Suitable Hero Vs World Boss Shinning Mars ( Dark )
Here My Recommendation Hero List for the next World Boss Trial Mars
Upvote = your Luck increased 5 Time's when Summoning by do positive 👍
Downvote = your Luck decreased Alot when Summoning by KARMA 😆 (Cost Much Crystal's)
Well this is the luckiest roll I got so far. Is Athena good? Because I never got her until now.
Question about Ignition
Hi guys. I would like to know if going full Amp ATK on a Child is good for PvP or making a Child more versatile with Amp ATK and Amp CRT is a better option.
And is the Amp DEF just fodder ?
Thank you for your answers and tips.
Hope everyone is still enjoying the game.
And please don't forget to send gifts to your friends list xD
[PSA] Don't squander your Xmas gifts!
I just used a bunch of 4* Xmas childs in HoR before I saw the mission pass. 😱
🎅🦌🎁 Should use them for onyx extraction to get bonuses from Christmas Missions.
❄️ You can extract 5* childs, but looks like you don't need to if you get enough 3* and 4* childs.
I have a doubt about the spa, who is older in the game, do you have priority for those who are going to get up there?
I'm afraid to waste the towels once in a while, in the middle / end of the game, they will be missed?
About Attackers ...
Heya, i started playing this game again after dropping it for like half a year so I wanted to ask what the new go to attackers are for the upcoming events. I only know that the new Mafdet Water attacker seems to be very good. I still went and fully enhanced my Cyan Rose Eve to 52k (fully ATK ignited)
Would be very nice if some of you guys could tell me what other attackers i should go for <3
Just in case 😁
If you didn't know or remember this is just a friendly reminder and sorta a repost to remind individuals that the Christmas costume discount will be up on the 17th 👇👇👇 that's all for now
Translation not needed anymore xD
KR and JP ignitions may be this will help some1.
Video is for KR ignition.
Also here are links for JP ignition(ty mUmU):
Link for Fire+Light https://gamewith.jp/destiny-child/article/show/233667
Link for Dark+4 stars https://gamewith.jp/destiny-child/article/show/229151
Link for Water+3 stars https://gamewith.jp/destiny-child/article/show/223549
One shot kill
Basic for F2P
Madfet +5, Ignition lv10/12 afther 5 days of Mona emergency sp
Rookie Mona, Leo, Neptune and Pantheon slide only
What should my skill queue be for Eve and for Incubus Leo? I'm using them for this ragna.
Platinum chest on raids
Are those chest completely random or is there a way to always get them to appear?
How usefull is venus ?
Alright for me it seems a complete nonsense to build her but i keep getting copies beside I have a chance to get her to +6 on this event, so should j invest ? And if yes why?
Best ignition stone for attacker?
Any1 have table with how much atk/crit stones give at the end?
Just got Amp Crit Core with +Amp crit+Amp atk+Crit and i wonder will it be best option to add to my attacker or better to keep roll Atk amp cores?
One Shot Kill
No ignition required
Thanatos tap only
Rookie Mona slide,tap
Leo, Summer Davi and Pantheon slide only
I witched the SC around. Mona and Pantheon still use the same equipments. I played manual to make sure that I have all the buffs before fever and was able to one shot without the new SC. I was also lucky to have landed a fever without shield from Cain. Dive order Davi, Mona and Leo. (Maybe she was able to help reach skill drive a bit faster) hope it helps 🙂
Best Recommendation or Suitable Hero Vs Ragna Boss Cain ( we Must Crush him )
Here my Recommendation List Guy's.. Hope you happy with that 😉 https://youtu.be/A-hR-ARY8UE
This is both my PvP and Ragna Break team for this season on my Mini account. What do you guys think? Do I got a good start? If so, what equipment/ soul carta should I keep an eye out for?
The Basics of Ignition ⚒️👨🎓
- So I've had some time to study this ignition system, and thought I'd try to break it down for those who don't have the time or inclination.
- Really, it's all very linear, once you've decided who to ignite, the only variables are the stats on your first core.
💥 Basically just two steps!
✔️ 1. Creating a Core
- You can make a core using any playable 5* base character (ahem, Mammon). Even 1 core can be a huge benefit!
- Each core has 3 stats. One main and two sides. The main will always be an Amplified stat and the sub stats will not be the same as main stat.
💥 Notice, only the first core stats matter!
- All stat growth is determined by the first core you use to ignite. The rest are just fodder. Any core will do.
- So save your best cores for first ignition and use mediocre cores for upgrades (if you upgrade at all).
- If you don't want to wait until you get the perfect core, or if you just want different stats later on, it appears you can replace the first core without losing your ignition progress. *You will lose that original core, though.*
✔️ 2. So, what is a 'good' core?
- Amplified stats are less common and generally more valuable. They have different effects than normal stats.
- For example, Amplified AGL increases weak point damage and Amplified CRT increases critical damage, not critical rate.
- (for some nitty-gritty details, try checking my earlier post on the topic. It's a bit messy, but there's some great info from JP players and discord community. 🙂)
💫 *Generally* speaking...
- Amplified AGL is good for Raid attackers who do most of their damage during fever time, as it boosts weak point attack. (Fire vs. Wood, Light vs. Dark, etc.)
- Amplified CRT is good for World Boss attackers, where fever doesn't matter much, or for Raid attackers who can crit during fever, like Bridal Hildr or Cleo. It gives a massive boost to critical damage.
- PvP depends on your team and the ever shifting meta. Might want Amplified DEF or ATK, as they are more versatile. Maybe Amplified CRT for Fire Bathory.
- Secondary stats should *ideally* be complimentary, e.g. ATK and/or Amplified ATK on a CRT core. They cannot be upgraded as much as main stat, but can offer significant bonuses.
✔️ 3. Is it worth it?
- Testing by JP candidates has shown Amplified CRT can increase critical damage by ~15% for every 50 points. Even just one ignition level with an Amplify CRT core gives you 150! That's +45% critical damage for one core! You don't need a blowhole to appreciate that 🐳
- You don't even have to worry about the other two stats. Just slap any old CRT core in and go to town! (mileage may vary on global version, but even half that would be significant)
- Sure, there are some whales who already have their whole Ragna team fully ignited. I was discouraged at first myself, having only a couple childs at +6 and a paltry few S-rank equipment options.
- But after learning a bit more about it, I really think this system was designed not just as a cash grab, but also to give all players some *long* term goals to work towards so the game doesn't get stale.
- This update certainly creates some growth potential. No need to do it all overnight. If you did, you'd have nothing to do tomorrow!
- Well, It's a fairly complex system. I hope I didn't over simplify it, but I did want to keep it relatively "short." Let me know if it helps!
Big thank you to https://ginmy.net/destiny-child-ginmy for the wealth of information and discoveries they have made available. Translated link at bottom.
1st Attacker for Ignition
So couse we got only water ignition for now, im quite confused in which attacker should i invest 1-st: Salome or Eve or may be u have better options that i don't see?
Alot of childs that are maily used in most wb/pvp/ragna don't have ignition( 2xBathory,2xDana,Mafdet(light),2xMaat,Neptune,2xMidas,Sytry,3xMona,2xWerewolf,Pantheon,Navi,Pomona,e.t.c)
And like 99% of water childs have ignition(some really insane like Swimsuit Davi,and some are rly funny like 3* Lisa).
I just wonder why we got only water childs ignition? Any1 know how it was on jp/kr? How long till we'll get other childs ignition?
Most annoying team in pvp!
Please recommend team comp against double reflect team
Hello friends, my English is limited, so I will be quick, there are two status images, they are different, which one to follow? I hope a help, thank you
Can someone explain this?
Having a hard time understanding what Poetic Justice does.
💸 Soul Carta enhancement 💸 (are you wasting 💰💲⁉️)
I realized a while back that I was blowing a lot of money enhancing Carta with low tier equipment. Now I only use 5* gear, sometimes 4*.
I decided to see how efficient it really is. Here's a quick and dirty chart:
Low tier equipment is best used only for enhancing regular equipment or being sold, unless you need Carta enhanced urgently or just don't care.
Same rates for 4* Carta
This has saved me loads of cash. Hope it helps! 🤑💰
Don't use "regen" Childs with Ziva WB!
This World Boss guide should be changed. I was getting my ass handed to me until I was on reddit and someone mentioned not using regen because of "recovery buff blast". Without regen healers, Ziva doesn't really do much damage. I use Neptune and Prophet Dana (fire healer) for healing, and Mars for barrier and haven't had any deaths (I don't think). Before, my whole front row would be dead with a minute left, or worse. My team is pretty weak (lots of 5★ characters, low uncaps, etc.) but I do much better now.
The only other healer who gives a flat heal amount and no regen is Aurora, the fire healer. But that's only looking through the characters I have, so there may be more.
Good luck y'all!
[TIPS/WB] Without Giltine / With Giltine
The 2 Best ATK Water Child for get VERY HIGH DAMAGE :
Without Giltine - Team Water of the Abyss
With Giltine - Team Water of the Abyss
Free Lobby Background Idea :
Team Comp: WB Ziva
I checked Reddit, I haven’t found the teams composition for the next WB. Anyone know if there’s one elsewhere?
EDIT: link to moot post w/guide
Best Recommend/Suitable Hero Vs World Boss Ziva
Here My Recommendation Hero List for Next World Boss Ziva https://youtu.be/YwRbzrZX0s8
Are these SCs more than fodder?
I want to soul enhance other cards. What do you guys think:
+Do you use these cards in any competitive mode for their abilities?/Will they ever be worth using/ better than other cards?
+Do you know of any event from Korea or Japan, where I would get more out of these cards?
Here my (personal) fodder list (picture):
+The Power of a Smile (Poison eva)
+Relaxing at the Beach (Freeze eva)
+A Subaquatic Date (Poison Undergr)
+A Promise under Wisteria (Bleed eva)
+Summer Vacation (Bleed pve)
+Vacation (Blind eva)
+S.O.W. (once you have one maxed copy for Bath)
I feel like there are better cards, but I'd like to have a second opinion before using them as fodder.
Please share your opinion. (*'ω'*)
What other SCs do you get rid of?
how i can configure this to get the most out of the skill and do the most damage?
some players use Wodan in their Ragna Break lineups. She can heal, remove debuffs and gives the attack buff Frenzy.
Full auto and no dying
With Hp and Def SC you don't need a healer or defense child. You can also play manual with Rusaka lead and reach 4th fever if your your LH Davi is low uncap for one shot kill. Drive order Rusaka, Rookie Mona and Failnaugh.
Are there any sort of rewards you can get in-game for linking accounts etc ? Thank you
Ragna help :)
Any advice for this team? What drive order and skill que should I be using. Also if I should swap out any childs thanks
Best Recommend / Suitable Hero Vs Ragna Break Attis Romeo Juliet S12
Here My Recommendation Hero List Guy's 😁 https://youtu.be/JE1ErRyi9uM
A silent minute for an unlucky brother.
Tis is the last three hours and I'm one box away from guaranteed Ayane. Saved last patch and played all this patch. But alas no more gems to earn. Halp.