STRATEGIES AND TIPS
Narrative dungeon obtain 1x or 5x reward
I could use some advice, maybe I’ve missed something. I always obtain 1x narrative dungeon reward at a time in hopes of nailing the main reward. However, I’m curious if obtaining 5x has any benefit at all such as better chance at getting the top three rewards.
I just don’t see the 5x as a smart choice of spending the event currency, am I right or am I missing something? Thanks ahead of time for advice!
Need some tips for new ragna
I’m currently preparing for the new ragna break I checked that Rita can just destroy you if you use your tanks/barriers so I was thinking about using syrins and try to build up Marie rose since they can give fortitude but don’t know if Marie rose is a great choice to keep the team alive , I’m also debating on increasing my cleopatra or Bastet to lv6 stars but I was going to cleopatra because she can get a critical fever , so what do you guys think ?
Next Ragna Break info child / Predicition
· +10% Debuff Evasion for Light Allies | Additional +10% in Ragna.
· Deal 100 damage.
· Deal 380 damage & 70% chance to remove "Death Heal" from 2 allies.
· Deal 660 damage to target.
· Attack +1680 and Slide Skill Damage +1280 for 3 Light Allies (Prioritizing Highest ATK) for 16 seconds.
· In Ragna only, Skill Gauge +20% for 2 Light type Allies.
· Deal 1758 damage to 3 enemies.
· Attack +40% for 20 seconds and apply "Silence Immunity" for 10 seconds to 2 Allies (Prioritizing highest ATK).
· +8% Tap Skill Damage to Light Allies | Additional +8% in Ragna.
· Deal 113 damage.
· Deal 441 (105%) damage & +350 Ignore Defense Damage if enemy is Dark Attribute.
· Deal Tap Skill Damage 2 times, plus 150 additional damage to 2 enemies prioritizing Debuffer type.
· During Ragna+660 Additional damage if enemy is Dark Attribute).
· Deal 3114 (250%) damage to 2 enemies & apply "Curse" (300 damage every 2 seconds and additional damage when Curse ends) for 8 seconds.
· -10% Debuff Evasion to all enemies.
· Deal 101 damage.
· Deal 392 damage to 1 enemy with highest attack, target's attack -15% for 10 seconds.
· Deal 647 damage to 2 enemies with lowest HP, then 70% chance to inflict Death Heal (enemy receives damage equal to the HP heal received, Vampirism/HP Absorb excluded) for 14 seconds, and reduces skill gauge by -35%.
· Deal 2024 damage to 3 random enemies, and apply Decomposition (500 damage every 2 seconds, duration can't be reduced or extended) for 14 seconds.
Facebook event (done)
Update: event finished, reward has been sent to everyone. Thank you who participated in. :)
Another Facebook event is in progress. Final reward is not a big deal, but I wanted to share the info with you.
You have to like DC's FB post -> https://www.facebook.com/2205971066081114/posts/2682258805119002/
Event's end date: 9/4
- 200 likes: 5 x 5* Equip. summon ticket to everyone
- like < 200: 1 x 5* Equip. summon ticket to everyone
I am happy with my Kasumi who outdamage my +6 Thanatos & +6 Eve in wb 🤔
FYI, my Kasumi only +5 and not cap her skills yet...
I have one more question tho... I am doing 2.9-3.1M depends on whose poison stick... I put Carta boost on my Eve's poison... but Danu's poison and Thanatos's posion always stick better... How do I solve that? Any suggestions? Or only lucks can solve that?... Sounds funny as weaker poison shouldn't stick better 😅
PS: my Danu only 5 stars.... She is so goooood in fact better than my 6 stars Sonnet...
can someone tell me hoe world boss works? this is my first time having to do this kind of event. i know you put all your strong characters in, and they all fight against her but do you get coins even if you don't fight her? is there still a way to get the character if your team is too weak? besides gacha pull?
WB: Post your Team
Figured we could try and have a post dedicated to tactical discussions relating to our WB teams, what works, what doesn’t work, who to substitute for, so on. Threw this team together this am, tagged in some equipment that I still need to fine tune. Seems to be working ok so far.
My brand new uncapped, unskilled Calypso is bringing me down! Lol
I don’t know if I will keep that fire line up in back. They aren’t that strong and I never ended up 6ing Daoine.
Can I use Isolde in Arena PVP ?
I got Isolde+4. Was wondering if I should use her in my team.
Right now, my team is Willow+2, Change +6, Dana +6, Syrinx+6, Ashtoreth+6
I struggled to move up higher than Gold V in Arena mainly because Ashtoreth doesn't have a DOT. I have never been too lucky with Eve. Up till now, even with some whaling on the latest banner, my Eve is only +3.
So, I was wondering if I should maybe replace Ashtoreth with Isolde, just go for being the first team to go frenzy.
I actually do also have Olga+5. But it all goes back to my Eve being too weak at +3. I got Kasumi+6 also. Theoratically, I could go heacy attacker, but heavy attacker with a weak Eve+3 ... >_<
I have Siren+4 and Freyja+4 too.
Have tried them before, but in the end, I lose to all those Eve+6 teams. >_<
So, should I use my Isolde+4 ? And how should I use her? in pvp. Thanks!
Whaaaaaaa!? [derp alert]
I’m on the train heading into work, hitting up the WB while I am reading. One minute I average 1.3-1.5 million per fight, then THIS! It’s happened 3 times. Am I loosing my mind? Same team, same equipment...
EDIT: I am not loosing my mind, simply my submission for Derp move of the year.
One ticket per raid, Ragna Break
For anyone that uses more than one ticket per raid... DON'T. You're missing out on Ragna coins doing that.
For the top rank you get 1500 Ragna Coins. For the bottom rank, you get 800 Ragna Coins. So if you use only one ticket per raid it's a minimum on 1600 for two Ragna tickets, 2400 for three, etc. If you're getting above spot five consistently you're REALLY losing out if you use more than one ticket!
Drive skill gauge speed 4* childs
I'm just curious, the 4* childs seems to have a Drive skill Gauge faster then 5* childs. I just think about that with Leda. When you have her in the team she 's always the first who can activate it. I saw a Bast in a rumble fight and same thing, her Drive skill is super fast and always activated as soon as it's available.
When you have 5*childs, their Drive skill are available at the same time (if the child is not silenced, freezed...etc).
So is it a 4* childs hidden trait or just some childs ? It could be useful sometimes.
Share and profit later - event reminder (finished)
Update: event finished, DC just sent the rewards to everyone. Thank you all who helped us 😘 See you next time, I hope I can catch the next share event in time.
Facebook share event reminder, almost finished.
Have you already shared? Tap to more details.💡