Atreides LV.20 S
Mar 30, 2019, 10:56 PM 535 read

Which part of the game's economy would you fix?

FORUM

I would...   1- Increase the small rewards you get after most battles (PVP, story, underground). In a game where uncapping costs hundreds of thousands gold and awakening/leveling skills cost thousands of onyx. Receiving less than a 1000 of these 2 resources is almost insulting.   2- Improve the friend coins summons as the player level up. Getting a "1-3* item ticket" or "300 onyx" is ok for beginners, but when you are Level 60 with dozens of 5* childs to care for, those are pathetic.   3- Triple the amount of stamina that can be farmed from friendly battles. The proccess of fighting your friends once every 24 hours to receive only 1-3 stamina per battle is not worth the trouble. Especially with the addition of x3 speed and free full auto, stamina is easier than ever to burn and there are no effective means to get some back. If you could get 10 stamina from winning, you could potentially fight and win against your 70 friends for 700 stamina. Now that would allow you to stock up during the week for weekend "hot time".   4- The event dungeons, especially the gold dungeon, need an higher difficulty level for greater rewards. The Mammon fight is super easy and the daily $300 000 you get from it doesn't cut it. Especially after the Aurora Kings that could easily earn you over $300 000 many times a day.    

Comment 9

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Mar 30, 2019, 11:34 PM

Am I the only one think lvling up skills cost too much onyx? Those 5 stars childs takes more than a million to max. With same onyx you can S 10 same stars child, for like someone who been playing since the game start and purchased every Devil Pass, I still only have 7 +6 max skills lvl child, and five of them are 4 stars. I do admit I spent many onyxes to different child to S them and lvling their particular skill like my Patheon only lvl his SS, but still feel it just too hard to earn and save some onyxes, you need to save all for several weeks in order for a single child.

• Kalinushka LV.13 Insomniac Mar 31, 2019, 04:53 AM

Onyx is my biggest hurdle. I have so many good childs that are not awakened, skills are not even close to leveled but they are 60+6...its silly. In desperate times I even throw my 4* fodder to the extractor.

• Californication LV.13 Elite Four Mar 30, 2019, 11:20 PM

Honestly gold needs work. It's the hardest to farm. Onyx I think is okay as long as you do underground, Extract and dailies. I can farm onyx for like 3 days without spending any, and I'll get back close to 300,000. Good post 👍

• Kayserend LV.6 Nomad Mar 31, 2019, 03:51 AM

I would allow trade, but that would end up breaking the game in the process :(

• Kalinushka LV.13 Insomniac Mar 31, 2019, 04:56 AM

Yeah trade wouldn't work well in a game like this because some units are just too OP. You'd just trade to get 5 childs to +6 and be done. It would definitely kill that 'ultimate draw' moment for me

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Mar 31, 2019, 09:43 AM

Better onyx rewards and no. 3 from ur list,

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Mar 31, 2019, 12:48 PM

There's a trade off to everything. Slightly increased onyx would be nice & an improved system for gold, evolution crystals & stamina would be greatly appreciated. But that becomes a problem when you have whales. Increasing any of the required elements would tip the scale in favor of p2p players. If you make onyx too ez to acquire then everyone would have maxed out childs & it would become who has the better counter childs. Gold is hard to come by because of the x10 summon. If they increase gold acquisition everyone would be hording x10 summons & just foddering off childs quicker for onyx. I think stamina sits where it is to prevent players from selling items too easily and again performing more x10 summons. But this is just my theory. It's a little more complicated but this is a lot of typing so I'm ending it here

• Lolling_Chris LV.10 Nomad Mar 31, 2019, 07:19 PM

Leveling up skills costing too much, we’ve been saying for I don’t even remember how many times.

• gamer223867188 LV.21 Shotcaller Apr 1, 2019, 03:13 AM

I wish the devil pass price adjusted for each region. For example, the pass for every other game(the most fresh example being APEX) is 20 bucks (in the local currency) but for some reason in DC the pass costs 80 bucks.. what the hell... I would love to get the rewards but that the same or in some cases even more than the full price of newly released AAA PC game.

Home