Shyenth LV.7 Dream Chaser
Mar 27, 2019, 02:17 AM 1,167 read

Does Selectable Blood Summon Include New Childs?

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Does Selectable Blood Summon Include New Childs? image 1

I saw that the Blood Gem 5-star summon says that it includes the new summons (Dark Maat, Green Chang'e, etc) But does the selectable blood gem summon ticket from the cash shop include new childs?

Comment 9

• NO NAME verified Mar 27, 2019, 02:44 AM

I was under the impression that it did include Krampus, Guardian Chang’e, Dark Maat, etc, but read a comment recently suggesting they were only in the random blood gem summon pool. That doesn’t make any sense to me at all, why would they be in one blood gem summon but not the other? Definitely interested in hearing from those who know.

• Shyenth LV.7 Dream Chaser Mar 27, 2019, 03:02 AM

I remember someone saying earlier during the Liberated Maat banner that they pulled her from the chips event reward 5-star Dark Ticket.

I hope someone has information on this. It is the deciding factor on whether I use the blood gem summon or grab a ticket lol

• Kayserend LV.6 Nomad Mar 27, 2019, 05:50 AM

I remember reading that the ticket you got from 190k chips had the chance to get liberated maat as a special thing for the event. It could still be that you can get it from blood gem elemental summon, but I don't know if it's worth the try.

• Kayserend LV.6 Nomad Mar 27, 2019, 05:53 AM

• Child's Play LV.25 PokΓ©mon Master Mar 27, 2019, 02:26 AM

Like brownie? I'd like to know as well, would be great if someone with more knowledge answers this

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Mar 27, 2019, 07:48 AM

Not brownie. KRAMPUS

• Marcos Nascimento LV.2 Lurker Mar 27, 2019, 02:38 AM

Not sure about this, babe.

• Kuchiki Rukia LV.24 Try Hard Mar 27, 2019, 12:31 PM

I have no clue πŸ€”

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy Mar 27, 2019, 12:41 PM

if you look at the button before the element select it says "from the Premium summon pool"

looking at the rates for the premium pool (which i assume is separate from the blood gem summon pool) none of the new childs are listed.

so my answer is no :c

Home