᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch
Mar 26, 2019, 06:22 PM 605 read

❤︎Underground Recorded❤︎

FORUM

​​​​​Heyo Everyone, So i finally got around to doing some screen recording of me playing Destiny Child. I am super excited to share this video clip with everyone because it is my first time using screen recording on my iphone. The team that i am using in the video is my secondary team with 44k power going into tier 2 with 40,000 power required. My secondary team is maxed S Rank and maxed at level 50 with Utopian Daphne at +1. My Main team that i am using is only at 33k power with 1 S Rank child Myrina she is also my first 6* child my other children in my main team are not S rank yet but will be soon enough. I also finished the story mode on easy today and i just started hard mode but i am having a heck of a time getting through the 5 stages which is why i want to boost my main team higher than my secondary because i have Maat on my main team and she is such a huge help to my team by reviving my other children if they go down during a fight. Anyway i hope you all enjoy the video clip and please excuse the random notifications that pop up my phone tends to like to be a nuisance while im screen recording and sending me notifications from other apps on my iphone lol.   #44kPower #33kPower #DCUndergroundRecorded

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - ❤︎Underground Recorded❤︎ video cover image 1

Comment 7

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Mar 27, 2019, 01:07 AM

Omg I totally tripped out, i thought they added x3 speed and immediately checked on Google play store for update i was like wth no update lol tabbed back to moot and only realized then that duh its underground! *facepalm* havnt manualed underground in so long I forgot it has x3 speed. Thanks for sharing vid! Not enough dc gameplay vids out there

• ᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch Mar 27, 2019, 01:09 AM

lol its alright yeah i recorded it on my iphone but had to upload it from my macbook lol and my phone loves sending notifications when im filming lol so next time i do im turning off my notifications lol

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Mar 27, 2019, 01:22 AM

I personally dont mind the notifications but others may and haha good u did it from macbook, uploading videos from phone to moot takes forever, at least for me it does. Anyways ya u got me all excited and wanting x3 speed and full auto including fever lol

• ᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch Mar 27, 2019, 01:24 AM

lol awe my bad it will come soon enough and for some reason it only liked uploading from my macbook it just wouldn’t from my phone

• Kuchiki Rukia LV.24 Try Hard Mar 27, 2019, 02:14 AM

Take your time & enjoy the game my friend 😊😊

• Kuchiki Rukia LV.24 Try Hard Mar 27, 2019, 02:16 AM

(BTW) I love Esdeath 😪💙

• ᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch Mar 27, 2019, 02:41 AM

same she’s amazing 💙

Home