LolisForLyfe LV.2 Lurker
Mar 16, 2019, 11:56 PM 452 read

Help can't get ingame

FORUM

I'm not sure when this happened but during this week when I tried to get into the game facebook didn't let me. The next day after it didn't let me get back to my original account, and I've done everything I can I tried all my facebooks seeing if I logged into the wrong one. After gmail and then I just gave up trying. I contacted the team made a ticket and still haven't gotten a response and Just found this site hoping I can get some help.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Help can't get ingame image 2

Comment 4

• R.E.Z LV.20 Gameboy Mar 17, 2019, 05:08 AM

I had the same problem man, it was a facebook issue. I redownloaded the app but it was unnecessary.

• gamer177579691 LV.2 Lurker Mar 17, 2019, 12:37 AM

did they reply anything?

• NO NAME verified Mar 17, 2019, 12:53 AM

Many were having issues with FB login. FB as a whole was down for a while. Not sure what was updated/changed on their end, but that might be the issue.

Support ticket requests may take up to 48 hours, and I don't think they work on weekends, so you might not hear back until Wednesday.

For future reference, save your game ID in a safe place in case you need it, and link game center or a line account in addition to FB so you have a backup in case FB goes down again. Good luck!

• Ken Lii (켄리) LV.15 Chief Mar 17, 2019, 01:05 AM

I feel your frustration. Hope they can sort things out for you quickly. But I have faith the dev are sporting and will send you some compensation for the error. As for my ac with Google no compensation needed as no issue arises. Thank God for that

Home