Jwojwo LV.14 Chief
Mar 16, 2019, 12:16 PM 738 read

WB, Onyx Management, Money Management

FORUM

Hey Everyone, in view of the WB speculation assuming it really comes, we need 20 childs for the battle. But since onyx is a pain to gather, how do you all allocate the onyx upgrades between full awakening and skill upgrades? And for the equipment, what's the plan? Like do you all save up 5* C equipment for example? Or make do with 4*? And with regards to child leveling, do you just up them all to 5* and call it quits or will you all push to 6*? Thoughts and comments please.😁✊

Comment 8

• NO NAME verified Mar 16, 2019, 01:16 PM

Supposedly (key word here), for WB your back row does not take damage until everyone in the front dies, so assuming your front row is solid, you may not have to max out your back row much. Defenders, healers, and debuffers have the highest defense, so they are good choices for the front.

So ideally I'd guess your front row at least needs to be maxed out. Getting 6* helps but the awakening is the single biggest stat boost. Normally stats don't increase the listed values on healing or attack skills, but awakening does for some reason; I think the character's letter grade affects this (e.g. B, A, S).

6* is probably ideal for any attackers since more ATK helps to overcome the enemy's DEF. 6* will also help survivability for any front-row supporters.

The difference between 4* and 5* equipment isn't huge so I wouldn't worry about it too much. I'll probably give best defensive gear to the front line, and best weapons to the back where most of my attackers will be.

Certain characters may also not need much upgrading if they're in the back row. For example, Daoine Sidhe and Jupiter are mostly used for one purpose, and may not even need much awakening if they're in the back row. If the front row falls, it's basically game over anyways.

I think the best place to skimp on onyx is skill rank upgrades. Certain skills are pretty lousy even if maxed out (many non-attackers' tap skills), and some characters like Metis don't gain much from upgrades.

Here's a video of the Khepri WB in Korea:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiCTYvgWPdM&t=1m9s

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Mar 16, 2019, 07:49 PM

Wow kephri slays childs as if they r cockroaches, so fast βŠ™oβŠ™
    Will khepri be that strong ? I think mine will die much faster X.X

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Mar 16, 2019, 01:01 PM

I prioritize awakening childs first until some milestone, like i will stop upgrading the child if the child reaches 9k power.
    I have been playing for some time so i dont struggle growing up lots of childs

For equipment, i have been grinding childs for long time, and saving some good 5* equipments, so i dont have problem with lacking equipment. Ofc i will power up the b class first because it's gonna be kinda a waste if growing up c class one.

For onyx, u can play story dg and extract all 1* childs u have. Or if u have lots of diamonds, u can also do summon and extract 4* & 3* childs

• Ken Lii (켄리) LV.15 Chief Mar 16, 2019, 01:08 PM

Sometime when I have 4* equipment A class I throw in 5* C to B class to upgrade them to +15 afterwards you go back dungeons hard and collect them again and is not as hard as ReLab dungeon πŸ˜›
    I know what you say I have the same problem always not enough onyx and some time gold and most often crystal
    Just have to alert when to find them

Crystal - Lisa task
    Gold - Gold Dungeons / Story / Rumble
    Onyx - Child Extract (what they really means here is do Story and Child / Equipment reward then Extract the 1-3* Child)
    Blood Gem - Lisa task (faster route is via purchase because if you need 120 Blood Gem for free you need play 120 days)
    Friends Coins - Add me I send out daily and when you bring me into batlle I get back 5 coins and sometimes stamina
    Stamina - Challenge / Friend Coin (if you finish it in auto grind daily you need to buy via crystal)

This is what I know is not hacking program is just know what to do in-game and plan your resources.

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Mar 16, 2019, 02:16 PM

Me already give a Tips about World Boss on my YouTubevideo https://youtu.be/eDFpicon9OY

• CHRIS YAGAMI LV.6 Nomad Mar 16, 2019, 12:49 PM

We got too many hearts than we really need, so we can let it play itself whole nigh long and change the 1 or 2 star childs into onyx, averagely 12k per night

• NO NAME verified Mar 19, 2019, 12:31 AM

I am hoarding onyx until needed. My PVP team is set, as well as my re:birth labyrinth team, so I will not use onyx until the next WB or Ragna is officially announced. It would be quite frustrating to max out a bunch of light attackers only to have DC Global throw us a curveball and see that Khepri is not first WB.

Along the same lines, it would be frustrating to invest heavily in Persephone only to get multiple Midas dupes before the announcement. Or Melpomene vs Pantheon, etc.

Thus I am leveling all potentially useful characters to level 50 by grinding stage 7-8 during hot time. I bring along a strong attacker who is already max level, a strong healer who is already maxed, as well as a friend support character to carry the unawakened characters I am leveling. This is not the most efficient method at all as I could get a lot more bang for my buck sending 5 characters to benefit from the exp, but it is the conservative β€œerr on the side of caution” method until WB is confirmed.

• NO NAME verified Mar 19, 2019, 12:40 AM

I am also being conservative with 6*. I am evolving 4* aurora hearts to 5* ASAP, but I am refraining from 6* unless I know it is a character i will use for multiple WB, PVP, or one I really like. This is not really an issue as I don’t have enough 5* evolution fodder to 6* more than 2-3 max at a time. When the announcement is official, I can take 2-3 6* characters from lvl 1-60 in a weekend, so the wait isn’t a deterrent.

I get enough 5* equipment from Hard Underground, Ragna Platinum chests, and other events that I use 4* equipment strictly as fodder. Even 5* equipment I only keep Broom, Scimitar, Halberd, Maid outfit, Bikini, and Wedding dress. Everything else is fodder unless it’s A grade (Maat’s spear and new year’s equipment). This obviously only applies once you have all of your 5* characters equipped with 5* equipment already.

Home