Ken Lii (켄리) LV.15 Chief
Mar 14, 2019, 02:34 PM 788 read

Global ver. vs JP ver. / KR ver.

FORUM

After about 2 months playing on Global ver. I found out more and more interesting info about other server JP and KR ver being KR the original ver I think. (the game creator is from KR and God bless him for sharing his artwork and talent to all) I'm still thinking should I get all 3 versions? I'm currently only on Global ver and most my child isn't max out either. I've seen YouTube post here and there and some child isn't on global either or at least coming soon to Global since it is still new for Global players. I'm thinking should I do it or should I just be faithful to Global ver. Afterall Global ver. isn't bad either and I'm having much fun also. The dev for Global ver is superb generous and excellent in providing candidates support. Can someone share his/her experience about other ver. beside talking about the child uncensored skin. I wanted to find out is the game mechanics is same or more complex in other ver. something like gameplay is it any different or will it work properly if I'm fully on mobile rather than emulator. So much things to learn and find out. Thanks in advance. I'm just like Eve need more guide and info about this mortal game.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Global ver. vs JP ver. / KR ver.  image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Global ver. vs JP ver. / KR ver.  image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Global ver. vs JP ver. / KR ver.  image 4

Comment 11

• R.E.Z LV.20 Gameboy Mar 16, 2019, 03:57 AM

I await my silver fox

• Ken Lii (켄리) LV.15 Chief Mar 16, 2019, 11:54 AM

She like Dante with low rider style

• Ken Lii (켄리) LV.15 Chief Mar 14, 2019, 03:31 PM

Maybe I shouldn't asked questions like this here since this is only Global discussion moot. But honestly I just wanted to know and I don't know where and who to tell. Apologies if you're offended is honest mistake. I'll stay faithful to Global 😊✌🏻

• Xenahort LV.5 Fearless Mar 14, 2019, 03:38 PM

It may take a while for someone to answer your questions since the moot is quiet around the time maintenance happens. If you want to know the answer quicker you can try the discord.

• Xenahort LV.5 Fearless Mar 14, 2019, 03:40 PM

Here's the discord.

https://discord.gg/u2QWmRB

• Ken Lii (켄리) LV.15 Chief Mar 14, 2019, 03:55 PM

Someone in moot invited me to discord not long ago but I'm not sure what apps is it. So I took a rain check and pass. Also I read the comments on the play store and they mentioned something about recording everything you written or post in there and also the chances of spam messages. Is it safe?

• Xenahort LV.5 Fearless Mar 14, 2019, 04:05 PM

I personally never gotten spam messages I'll check up on this part to see if it happens to others. As for the recording of posts I don't think this is an actually thing.

• Xenahort LV.5 Fearless Mar 14, 2019, 04:06 PM

As for if it's safe I would say yes.

• Ken Lii (켄리) LV.15 Chief Mar 14, 2019, 04:10 PM

I don't know. I've written to Reika about the same thing bout not having much time to be active. Guess I'll just take another pass for the time being. Thanks for inviting.

• TheHiddenDark LV.6 Insomniac Mar 14, 2019, 03:44 PM

Eh. I use both.

English patch for the KR version tho cause I would go crazy.

• Ken Lii (켄리) LV.15 Chief Mar 14, 2019, 03:53 PM

Haha yeah since no one would want to miss the story mode punch lines
    Gameplay is the same with tap and slide? How about live 2D action does child have different movements or taunt?

Home