Guchko LV.17 Elite Four
Feb 17, 2019, 05:23 PM 403 read

Already got the Ragna skin!

FORUM

This dropped from a plat chest for me. I feel like they increased the drop rate for it? I know it's RNG but I'm surprised to get it at all honestly.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Already got the Ragna skin! image 2

Comment 10

• Synch LV.12 Outlaw Feb 17, 2019, 05:53 PM

I don't think they increased the drop rate cause I keep getting 4* Equip and Child from Chests.

• 簡単FeaR LV.11 Boo! Feb 17, 2019, 08:04 PM

• AndiVannir LV.20 Good Leader Feb 18, 2019, 02:05 AM

• Herald Hunt LV.10 Dragon Feb 17, 2019, 08:35 PM

Yeah, 'maybe' they increased the rate since it's now buyable with coins. I got the skin 3 days after this ragna start. For comparison I got my krampus skin LAST 2 days of her ragna.

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Feb 17, 2019, 09:22 PM

No they don’t, I got 3 skins last time, each one could sell 50k lol.
    Just kidding, I guess it is just RNG? Still have two weeks to show up! But I kinda feel the platinum chest appear much less this time? Maybe it is also RNG.

• Guchko LV.17 Elite Four Feb 18, 2019, 10:07 PM

Personally, I only got one skin last time, and it was also during the end of Ragna.

This time around, for me, the plat chests still seem fairly common almost like a seemingly 40% chance to pop up. At least that's what it feels like for me!

It'd be really interesting to know the rate drops for everything!

• Chris.Co LV.20 Team Player Feb 17, 2019, 07:57 PM

What does RNG mean?

• Guchko LV.17 Elite Four Feb 18, 2019, 10:10 PM

RNG means Random Number Generator.

If you've ever played Pokemon and tried getting a shiny, people might say it's totally RNG that decides whether you get one or not. Because it's truly numbers that are randomly generated that determine wether or not a shiny will appear on your screen.

Or if you've ever played World of Warcraft, or any MMO, maybe you've played in a certain area over and over again until you've gotten an item that had a rare chance to appear after you beat a boss. That's RNG.

Though most people may say it's simply chance.... They're wrong, and it is RNG. But saying it's a chance is certainly one way to look or describe RNG I suppose.

• R.E.Z LV.20 Gameboy Feb 19, 2019, 02:30 AM

You get the skin as a reward?

• Guchko LV.17 Elite Four Feb 19, 2019, 11:37 PM

Yes, you can either receive this skin randomly from a platinum chest, or for like 300,000 raid coins in the raid shop.

I personally got this from a platinum chest!

Home