Dresden LV.4 Lurker
Jan 30, 2019, 05:31 PM 1,164 read

Questions re: Step Up Gacha

FORUM

Putting aside the issue of the cost for each step of the summons for the moment, I have a few questions and would appreciate a dev response (or from someone who plays another server with experience on these step ups): (1) Am I correct in reading this as the rate for Princess Snow Miku remaining the same at every step of the summon? (2) Is the 5 star summon ticket given at step six the usual one, or a special one that has Princess SM in the pool? If the latter, is she on rate up in that pool? Thanks.

Comment 16

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Jan 30, 2019, 06:21 PM

For comparison, this is the JP's Step-up gasha structure:

Step 1: 700 crystals, 1% 5* chance in which 0.5% are banner Childs.
    Step 2: 1400 crystals, 2% 5* chance (1% banner Childs).
    Step 3: 1900 crystals, 3% 5* chance (1.5% banner Childs).
    Step 4: 1900 crystals, 3% 5* chance (1.5% banner Childs).
    Step 5: 1900 crystals, 4% 5* chance (2% banner Childs).
    Step 6: 1900 crystals, 3% 5* chance (1.5% banner Childs), tenth child guaranteed to be 5* (50% banner Childs).

After step 6, restarts at step 3.

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Jan 30, 2019, 05:43 PM

1) You saw it right. She has 1.5% chance to appear in every steps. No boost.

2) I guess it'd be the usual one.

Princess SM..... hmm......

• NO NAME verified Jan 30, 2019, 06:58 PM

- JP step up costs are explained above.
    - KR step up costs half for the first three rolls.
    - We are the only ones paying full price for all steps xD

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Jan 30, 2019, 07:58 PM

Thanks to Kharl for this, and also why we should not compare JP to Global

It's much harder to earn crystals in JP compare to Global:

- Daily missions give you 250 crystals per day.
    - No crystal bonus for max Lv.-ing a child.
    - No crystal from friend point gasha.
    - No crystal bonus for getting Double, Triple, Quad in gasha (You get a few blood gems instead).
    - Much less crystals from Rumble Rank rewards (you get 680 at Platinum V).

• Lolling_Chris LV.10 Nomad Jan 30, 2019, 08:05 PM

If so, I can understand their decision.

• NO NAME verified Jan 30, 2019, 08:07 PM

I'm not saying KR or JP is better than global. JP on its side is very crystal scarce. KR in the other hand gives you a lot of crystals (arena dailies, lab dailies) in additional to the normal dailies but has a lower rate. I just think a rate up could be added for this new Miku, at least on step 6, maybe even 20%.
    I just meant we are paying full price for all summons and no chage on the rates, only this.

• NO NAME verified Jan 30, 2019, 08:09 PM

I play on KR but for fun, the rates there are kinda bad. I'm on 12th x10 pull without any 5*. And I don't dare playing on Jp because of crystals scarcity but I do have an account there (I started on jp). Global is my beloved one and where I spend my time, but still...the banner could be a bit better regarding rates in my humble opinion.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Jan 30, 2019, 08:11 PM

I played KR too, 35x multis and not a single 5* on a rates up banner, it was fun while it lasted

• NO NAME verified Jan 30, 2019, 08:13 PM

Jesus. 35 multis is a pain. Yeah, KR gives you way more crystals, even the arena rewards for leagues are higher, but I understand, more crystals for a lower rate banner. And on JP, lower banner cost due to crystal scarcity. It's just bad that this New Miku rate doesn't go higher than 1.5% =[

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Jan 30, 2019, 08:15 PM

also, JP has "paid" crystals and "free" crystals, why would they have to separate though? different rates? lol

• NO NAME verified Jan 30, 2019, 08:17 PM

Reika Mae  That happens on DOAXVV as well. There are banners where you can't roll with "free" stones, only with "paid" stones.
    I guess it's a japanese business thing, maybe? lol

• NO NAME verified Jan 30, 2019, 10:39 PM

According to Kharl’s post, step 6 gives a guaranteed 5* as your tenth child, with a 50% chance to be a banner child. That’s 12.5-25% chance depending on how many are on banner, 2 or 4. That’s in addition to an increased chance for childs 1-9. Although far from guaranteed, it appears Princess Snow Miku is reasonably attained, depending on how easily the step levels are reached.

• NO NAME verified Jan 30, 2019, 11:53 PM

Missed that’s for JP version only. Would be nice if all three versions were universal.

• Obluda LV.4 Lurker Jan 31, 2019, 01:55 AM

Wow thanks for the info, people are complaining without even knowing the full picture of how the economics of the game works, I would take global over the other two any day.

• Dresden LV.4 Lurker Jan 30, 2019, 06:23 PM

Thanks for the data! Does JP get the guaranteed 4 star per ten roll?

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Jan 30, 2019, 06:26 PM

Yes.

Home