Tommy_bqlbvehlp6jq LV.10 Nomad
Jan 29, 2019, 01:41 AM 2,180 read

Spreadsheet on best use of stamina (updated)

FORUM

Sorry to create another post but several assumptions are made wrong previously, even the conclusions. Therefore I hope this new thread reaches at least readers of the last post. Still please comment if there's any mistake, thanks!   The two strategies I'm discussing here are, hoarding stamina, or spending them all, which one provides more rewards?   Several conditions are considered, including: - whether there's an event going on that requires stamina for completion, like 150 stamina per day for Miku Miku Dice Event. - whether a Monthly Package is bought.   The general conclusion is: 1. Spend as many stamina as possible from Monday to Thursday, and save stamina on Friday. 2. Such strategy rewards 30% more exp, as well as 75% more equipment and child units from battle rewards. 3. It works no matter you buy Monthly Package or not. 4. It works no matter there's a Dice Event or not.   Q&A: Q1: How is 288 stamina regen per day possible? Maximum storage is 244. A1: Use some stamina before it reaches maximum, and it'll refill.   Q2: Do I have to get online frequently to maximize regen? A2: No. It takes about 20 hours to totally refill. Regen works as long as it's below 244.   Q3: What does Actual Stamina Spent mean to me? A3: The more actual stamina you spend, the more runs of battle you complete, and possibly more equipment or fodders.   Below goes the details of the spreadsheet.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Spreadsheet on best use of stamina (updated) image 2

Fig.1: Notes and Conclusions  

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Spreadsheet on best use of stamina (updated) image 4

Fig.2: Save if Possible, - Monthly Package, + Event  

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Spreadsheet on best use of stamina (updated) image 6

Fig 3: Maximize Regen, - Monthly Package, + Event  

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Spreadsheet on best use of stamina (updated) image 8

Fig.4: Maximize Regen, - Monthly Package, + Event, + Save on Friday  

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Spreadsheet on best use of stamina (updated) image 10

Fig. 5: Constants   Much thanks to JokerOfAllTrades and Silfazaris for reviewing, and to Arnica and others for pointing out mistakes in the last post.   For discussions on influence of Monthly Package, and when there's no event, please refer to the link of spreadsheet below: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vR8Zt-CFy-unTymcPGJefvcjqFF6QiHrMYed7sa_FvgdH6TlQuUvWM4YRefeFenvrduEMmj6gIilP_x/pub?output=xlsx  

Comment 9

• NO NAME verified Jan 29, 2019, 01:43 AM

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Tommy_bqlbvehlp6jq LV.10 Nomad Jan 29, 2019, 01:47 AM

Lol I'm not celebrating too early, only hope that I did it correctly this time 😂

• NO NAME verified Jan 29, 2019, 01:48 AM

I didn't mean that. I'm just happy you made something better and Kermit is fking awesome, so...

• Tommy_bqlbvehlp6jq LV.10 Nomad Jan 29, 2019, 01:54 AM

I just learned the name, Kermit is lovely :D

• NO NAME verified Jan 29, 2019, 08:43 AM

Yeah, here where I live he's called Caco lol

• Tommy_bqlbvehlp6jq LV.10 Nomad Jan 29, 2019, 09:00 AM

He's like Caco the crazy frog lol so funny he is

• NO NAME verified Jan 29, 2019, 09:18 AM

Tommy_bqlbvehlp6jq  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kermit_the_Frog

I guess his name varies from country to country

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Jan 29, 2019, 05:12 AM

Yep, now this is better. Regen works

• Tommy_bqlbvehlp6jq LV.10 Nomad Jan 29, 2019, 08:41 AM

It's somehow counterintuitive to me, but also makes sense because the game rewards you more when you put more daily effort in it

Home