Harleking LV.7 Nomad
Jan 24, 2019, 03:40 PM 2,091 read

I do it for the people!

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - I do it for the people! image 1

I've done my best to work with LINE games corporation. Since I've gotten no responses. I'm forced to start a live summon compensation campaign. Currently using my Destiny child shop money to: Hire Tek & Law | Corporate Legal Complience Korean lawyers and attorneys, that usally do data protection but can work with me in english. They'll handle the getting me a response to the consistent live summon errors and lack of corporate ownership. Next this parts just for fun Korean based Influencer Marketing and Korean based public advertising marketing. Targeted at Line corps main office: 8F, 479, Gangnam-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul (Banpo-dong, Sinnonhyeon Tower) They'll target just this specific building bringing the situation directly to their faces in a potentially embarrassing way. Mostly using viral Japanese viewer targeted antics to elevate its reach to LINE games corporation parent company Line internet company based out of japan. Lets see what we can get I hope its global exclusive skins!!! Female mammon would be best.

Comment 40

• DestinyChild LV.24 GameManager Jan 24, 2019, 07:14 PM

Hi Harleking, I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received our response! We are making sure to respond to every one of your inquiries. If you haven't received ours, please check your spam box or your email address gave us may wrong. So if you have any wonder or if you have anything to report, please contact us. You are always welcome :)

• ♔ヅ LV.20 Try Hard Jan 24, 2019, 08:52 PM

That's my DC

• Passion ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) LV.19 GG Jan 24, 2019, 11:17 PM

the gods themselves have came down to our plebeian establishments to make our lives better

• Harleking LV.7 Nomad Jan 25, 2019, 02:41 AM

First of all sorry for the compensation rally. It's a buzz worthy subject.

I play Destiny child with a tightly connected group of friends. People I worked hard to convince to play. As they obviously fell in love with the game. We have encountered to many gliches with your Live system.

As in many cases we all spent money on shop packages. Customized are live summon responses and were ready for a fresh experience with live summon as we could actually be a part of each others RNG ups and downs.

We even set aside times to live summon based apon the reigon of guild members. I do understand that organizing a pack of friends is rare. Nevertheless we were cheated out of the experience and rewards of live summon.

It's not very fun, getting a group of friends all excited to pull banners then the experience is a glitchy disaster. I have a under used "Praise Mammon" live summon response, under used.

• Harleking LV.7 Nomad Jan 25, 2019, 10:20 AM

Actually now that I've been playing with email settings all day, sending you guys emails, and talking to others that have sent emails about this.

Do you guys on your end have are emails marked as spam? Is there a worker with access to these email accounts? We might be getting are messages filtered and trashed. Inquiries still are left unanswered.

• Valravne LV.4 Lurker Jan 24, 2019, 04:11 PM

I am guessing you tried to exploit the free gems from live summon by setting up multiple accounts(deleting and creating) and have your main account partake in those other accounts' live summon, only to realize that some live summon didnt send a prompt to your main, and so hire legal services to sue(?) the publisher of global release?

That's the only possible scenario where someone can be annoyed by the few lack thereof of live summon prompts, or where lacking live summon prompts are significantly noticeable. Also, try not to put yourself on the higher ground by saying bs like "do it for the people".

• Harleking LV.7 Nomad Jan 24, 2019, 04:19 PM

Actually no I'm on discord and communicate with 50% of my friends list.

It's become such common knowledge that live is buggy its mentioned constantly.

These are just a few messages from the last couple of days and only ones that came up when I searched the word bug on one channel on discord.

• Valravne LV.4 Lurker Jan 24, 2019, 04:21 PM

Fair enough. Which is the destiny child discord that you joined?

• Valravne LV.4 Lurker Jan 24, 2019, 06:02 PM

Edited for context. Since you included the word "maybe" , it mostly would not be used to determine your ulterior motive, and of course in court if the plaintiff had a legal valid reason to sue(?), the ulterior motive does not matter. But, it could affect your credibility as a plaintiff. You might want to delete that comment.

• Valravne LV.4 Lurker Jan 24, 2019, 06:02 PM

Unedited.

• XXLDex LV.3 Lurker Jan 25, 2019, 12:39 AM

Pretty sure is less "people" and more you trying to get free shit. give it up loser there is literally a screen shot of you saying your "pushing for live compensation" in the future use some common sense in how you go about things instead of revealing your ulterior motive for clout, what a loser your parents must be proud. The compensation isn't happening.

• ♔ヅ LV.20 Try Hard Jan 25, 2019, 12:42 AM

Daaamnnn Dex went in lmao *clap* this ^

• R.E.Z LV.20 Gameboy Jan 25, 2019, 01:11 AM

So what exactly is wrong? The live summons is bugged?

• ♔ヅ LV.20 Try Hard Jan 25, 2019, 01:17 AM

You can't view your friends live summon at times, it just ends and says "Live ended"

• Omar Mejia LV.2 Lurker Jan 24, 2019, 08:58 PM

For the people?? Lol keep telling yourself that kid.

• gamer771848247 LV.9 Nomad Jan 24, 2019, 07:34 PM

We will see which one you are 🤣

• Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage Jan 24, 2019, 05:31 PM

Take my upvote for your effort !!

• gamer247344417 LV.6 Nomad Jan 25, 2019, 01:14 AM

Get a RL ...
    Unfkingbelievable!

• Mammon Archbishop LV.17 Sage Jan 25, 2019, 08:56 AM

I don’t really know where to go but since i’m tired of EVERY compensation whatsoever because i feel like you peoples have took advantage of it more then needed i’ll just say:

Mammon

• Harleking LV.7 Nomad Jan 25, 2019, 09:05 AM

That's a fair feeling. I commend your sympathy for LINE and there excellent work.

Feel free to purchase, any of there fine deals in the shop to improve your experience. Heck pop into the google play store or iTunes and rate the game highly.

You can even write a nice email, or email a thank you card. There email is in google play and ITunes under developer info.

Or you can +6 uncap, fully awaken, lvl, and skill level a mammon in your account

Praise Mammon.

• Lunoxツ LV.12 Dragon Jan 24, 2019, 03:41 PM

Omg you absolute MAD LAD 😂

• NO NAME verified Jan 24, 2019, 03:45 PM

• gamer281738917461 LV.3 Lurker Jan 24, 2019, 04:09 PM

Wow

• Alex Yaj LV.3 Lurker Jan 24, 2019, 04:44 PM

I can't tell if this is a joke or not

• Harleking LV.7 Nomad Jan 24, 2019, 05:38 PM

As stated I have a law firm that specializes in corporate privacy violations looking into the matter, they have the resources to look into the matter. More in-depth then I can personally.

I cannot make speculation as to why they refuse to respond to reports of live summon errors. As live summon and reward sharing is quite the feature and should be prominently upheld and paraded in this gatcha saturated market.

Support is failing the consumer in this situation. I have the right to take actions to my full ability.

Honesty I just want a answer, I put tons of work into some of my reports catching these errors was not that easy. Though I had tons of examples.

• MyTale LV.6 Clearly Hacking Jan 24, 2019, 06:01 PM

I don't see any error with the live summon.

• Harleking LV.7 Nomad Jan 24, 2019, 06:24 PM

Is that so.

Have a friend live summon always, you too. You can skype from halfway around the world or so close the back of your phone is touching.

Not only well you miss the majority of notices, they never synchronize, skip the majority of summons and surcome to animation errors, but also rewards well not be given not always but enough times its expected.

Summoning live with no viewers has its errors aswell.

I've tried and tested on apple phone, android. Various wifi, phone data. Even others on pc and cable connection feed me their experiences.

Live has bugs is not a sercret, its not a partial error or a oddity its a cold hard fact about its functionality.

I barely had a issue with it, tell I actively looked into it. Then I realized Iive summon is not only the veterans last choice when summoning due to flaw, but this company chooses to never under any situation validate or respond to the issue.

I've phone numbers, every support link, and physical addresses.

• MyTale LV.6 Clearly Hacking Jan 24, 2019, 06:50 PM

If you mean getting the free rewards from Live summon, are you perhaps trying to exploit it for unlimited crystals? You keep creating new account on other devices and doing it to give your main account the rewards? It was abused on the korea servers

• Harleking LV.7 Nomad Jan 25, 2019, 02:17 AM

I only have one account, only ever had one account. I just have been in contact with my friends list, friends that all paid in full for gems.

Friends I convinced to play, since we all hang in a discord server the annoucement of live summons to a friends list is not that hard. We always notify each other of summons.

You couldn't exploit this system under any condition. Not to mention highly improbable to gain rewards. So they need to either take it down or fix it.

• Kadir LV.2 Lurker Jan 25, 2019, 09:57 AM

Ye I've also contacted the support a couple times because of the live summoning bug and other mistakes in the Story and such but never got an answer. I kinda feel like the game does not have a proper dev nor a support team.

• Harleking LV.7 Nomad Jan 25, 2019, 10:08 AM

I think it might be a language barrier as everything seems to be located in korea.

Or as some people stated Live summon has been exploited in korea/japan. Maybe they don't want it to work. Even though the odds for rewards are low and you only get one reward not all like the summoning account.

Moot moderators stated there happy to recieve messages and solve issues but today alone Ive sent multiple reports. Through email and Line support links. Still I've gotten no response. Ive made new emails just for them checked junk mail on existing accounts and made them contacts.

I well start calling monday as I've hired a korean translator, would've today but had to reschedule, bad road conditions due to weather in my area.

• Kadir LV.2 Lurker Jan 25, 2019, 10:25 AM

Yeah good luck on that keep us updated! I was playing on Japan and was always hyped when we got new Content and my friends went ham on the new Banner so I was getting some Bloodgems and was totally disappointed when I realized it is bugged here. But i was more disappointed about not gettig any response from the support(Yes I checked my spam box and yes it was the correct Email I had severel issues to be solved). As a paying customer I kinda feel scamed that they dont help me. Any other game I played the Support was always there to help.

• Valravne LV.4 Lurker Jan 25, 2019, 12:47 PM

How long have you guys waited for a reply? A day? A couple of days? It could take a week, a couple of weeks for companies like steam support, and in some cases a month for companies like EA support team to reply (depending on the issue of course). You flood them with reports after reports (which i assumed is all the same live summon report and that what you are saying to be true), i am honestly not surprised if you are blacklisted.

• Harleking LV.7 Nomad Jan 25, 2019, 01:06 PM

Sure fair enough, banish me, ban my account. Block all my reports do as they must.

The error still exists and I ain't the only player. Maybe one day down the line the players that didn't cause a ruckus can enjoy Live Summon in a fully operational state.

We all have a part to play even if we burn for it.

I didn't do hours of teleconferences with korean based lawyers and ad campaign strategy meetings cause I had faith in there support network.

Life is not so easy. They may take a month to respond to one single message, but my month will yeild more results then one respose to a message.

• Valravne LV.4 Lurker Jan 25, 2019, 01:26 PM

Try to keep your melodramatic thoughts to yourself?
    That's just a possible scenario.

• Harleking LV.7 Nomad Jan 25, 2019, 01:30 PM

You got it. See the reply time.

• Valravne LV.4 Lurker Jan 25, 2019, 01:36 PM

Harleking  Wait, did you actually expect a corporation support team to behave like a close friend would? To reply to your message in a split of a second, and spamming them gets them annoyed and so respond faster? I had that doubt earlier and i figured that you might have the maturity to not think like that, but what you just said proved otherwise.

I do hope I do not have to point out the obvious that they are dealing with a large range of people in 4 different languages, from which some might spam messages like you do.

• Harleking LV.7 Nomad Jan 25, 2019, 02:07 PM

Valravne  It’s just a couple a day, email and through there LINE site support report link.

I’m just one person, I doubt spam truly reflects my personal reporting volumes.

Anywho hows things Valravne? You think your gonna pull for myrina? Or do you find H miku to be enough for your personal ranga investment?

Or are you running a different ranga composition?

I’m doing chang e, snow miku, h miku, eve, mars. I find it to be enough, I ran chang e, mafdet, aurora, aria, mars last ranga and got top 10%. So I’m feeling good.

• Ruenqwer LV.2 Lurker Jan 28, 2019, 09:56 AM

Is this regarding live summon bug..couse i have the same problem..

• Harleking LV.7 Nomad Jan 28, 2019, 10:12 AM

Yeah, it is a known issue. Veterans often comment to new players it's buggy.

Streamers usally only tough the experience out once. As it seems to disconnect alot. It's felt that 5* cannot drop in the case of server side disconnects.

The community just kind of settled on not even live summoning, cause it feels like a waste of summoning chances.

I'm currently trying to display the issue and experience with LINE. I'm having trouble getting people to partispate in live summons, as even I am very hesitant to even pay up the gems.

I should have a good report when a new banner drops. People I'm in contact with should be interested enough to atleast join in as a viewer. As I need a view of the whole summoner viewer experience.

Home