gamer944402199 LV.5 Lurker
Jan 22, 2019, 01:34 AM 1,079 read

CLARIFICATION on why some are upset

FORUM

Everyone knows by now that you either need to get lucky with the Miku banner or need to reset the event dungeon a few times to get at least the Snow Miku reward from the Miku dungeon event. Many people wanted to wait until they get the dice event Miku (50% reward boost), because this way they have to spent less crystals and don't rely so much on luck.   To make it very clear Group1: Oh you need so many snowflakes? I'm going to reset the dungeon now so I can get her as fast as possible! Group2: I didn’t get lucky with the Miku banner so I have to be a little more careful. I really don’t want to miss out on those great rewards! I wait until I get the dice event Miku for the 50% reward boost and then I reset the dungeon. This way I don’t have to spent so many crystals and still get Snow Miku. LINE: Sorry! We did some mistake again! You get your crystals back and get to keep the rewards+snowflakes! Group1: Wow! I get to keep the reset rewards, dungeon event rewards and get my crystals back! Technically I didn't invest any crystals at all! That’s really kind LINE. Thank you! Group2: Wait! Why do they get to keep the rewards (snowflakes) as well? That's kinda unfair… I feel bummed out, because it’s so hard to get those rewards and I put so much thought into it. Thank you for the 5 3-5* cards, but it’s not the same :(   It’s not about being entitled or being toxic. People are just a little bummed out. Come on guys! Instead of trying to silence each other and being mean you should at least try to understand what people are saying. Some really have a point. Personally, I am a little unhappy that they made it harder on global to get those rewards. It wasn't like that on KR&JP. People NEVER want to miss out on those one-time exclusives. That’s why there is so much outrage and passion :) during this event. LINE (global) we all !!!REALLY!!! appreciate your generosity and support. We are thankful for all those freebies and understand that you gotta earn some cash too, but please don’t make it too hard for f2p/lucklet players to get those event rewards. Annnnnd maaaybbe make some tests before you ship those events to global ;) hehe   Thank you for the awesome game!  

Comment 11

• Lactose LV.9 Nomad Jan 22, 2019, 02:37 AM

Group3: sippin tea with Mammon, talking over the futility of mortal life :p ;p

• Dlcmike LV.7 Breacher Jan 22, 2019, 04:53 AM

Group4: doing shots, after seeing lisa's toes...... what the 😱😱

• Passion ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) LV.19 GG Jan 22, 2019, 06:00 AM

Group5: still tryna get in Eves DMs

• R.E.Z LV.20 Gameboy Jan 22, 2019, 04:58 AM

A true acolyte of his greatness!

• Himiko LV.8 Wizard Jan 22, 2019, 01:46 AM

Yes, those of us that were actually waiting for the right time to do our resets for boosts essentially got the extreme short end of the stick here, and one could even argue that it’s a punishment for us because quite some people got really good 5* pulls on stage 8 from resets, along with all their other dungeon rewards, giving them a completely free edge over us that were simply trying to be a bit more tactful in our approach with this event.

• abamZ_p LV.12 Team Player Jan 22, 2019, 02:36 AM

I'm just a typical player who can enjoy this game as much as possible... so I don't care too much about it...

• R.E.Z LV.20 Gameboy Jan 22, 2019, 01:46 AM

Who you callin Toxic?!

• Passion ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) LV.19 GG Jan 22, 2019, 01:42 AM

I'm sorry for calling y'all Toxic DC Community, I just woke up n didn't have my morning coffee XD all the grumps is gone now tho 😀

• Arnica LV.2 Lurker Jan 23, 2019, 02:13 AM

people gets 9K gems ahead and then get it refunded

• gamer102579605 LV.1 Mootie Jan 23, 2019, 05:46 AM

Indeed. People who didn't spend crystals basically got scammed. While those who did spend crystals get free rewards.
    This is completely unacceptable. LINE has created more issues than they solved. Unless they fix this I'm definitely not buying anything from them and will recommend everyone to stay away from it.

• Sebastian11 LV.3 Lurker Jan 23, 2019, 07:45 PM

No they ain't gonna do anything about this.
    2 years in development and still fck up localizations, events and game mechanics, while the minority' opinions are ignored.

Home