Sebastian11 LV.3 Lurker
Jan 21, 2019, 09:48 PM 2,643 read

Seriously, are the dev trying to punish the people who'd been playing conservatively ?

FORUM

They did the same thing with the snowflake incident and had to send out the compensation, and now this shenanigan with narrative dungeon.   Refund for card pulling fee it's okay, the misinformations made people spent crystal to pull additional cards in stage 1-7, hoping that they would receive the mentioned rewards. But refund for dungeon reset ??? People'd already gotten snowflakes, gems and load of 5* out of that fee, and now they got to get back all of that gem ?   I'm trying my best to complete the dice to get Miku before I do the reset to maximize the efficiency, but people who did 2 resets every day from day 1 will get 200k+ snowflakes and all other quest & random rewards, COMPLETELY FREE ???

Comment 68

• ♔ヅ LV.20 Try Hard Jan 21, 2019, 09:54 PM

STOP, FRIGGIN, COMPLAINING. PLEASE
    Is there anything you people won't complain about?

• Himiko LV.8 Wizard Jan 21, 2019, 10:03 PM

He has a good point though, this compensation is very disproportionately skewed towards those that did dungeon resets and got shit tons of rewards from it like tons of snowflakes, 5* childs on stage 8, etc. And now they get all of that for free, while those that didn’t spend on resets hardly get anything.

• 枕頭 LV.3 Lurker Jan 21, 2019, 10:11 PM

We get it because we spent.
    How is this even can be argue about?

• Sebastian11 LV.3 Lurker Jan 21, 2019, 10:13 PM

You got what you spent for, and now you got all of that gems back for free.
    "How is this even can bu argue?"

• 枕頭 LV.3 Lurker Jan 21, 2019, 10:16 PM

When you buy something and it didn't fit the description.
    You get refund. That's all it is.
    And the problem is you didn't buy it.

• Himiko LV.8 Wizard Jan 21, 2019, 10:22 PM

When refunding shit online and in games, you don’t usually get to keep your shit. It’s called returning what you bought so you aren’t massively taking advantage of the situation, and the problem here is, it isn’t fair for the rest of the players.

• 枕頭 LV.3 Lurker Jan 21, 2019, 10:25 PM

Himiko  I do understand your reasons.
    That's why you guys get 3-5* draw X 5.
    For doing nothing right?

• Himiko LV.8 Wizard Jan 21, 2019, 10:30 PM

枕頭  That’s not a valid argument in the slightest. If you are going to generally compare the rewards from these dungeon resets and 5 3-5* tickets, the dungeon rewards will vastly outweigh those tickets nearly every time. The point here is, you shouldn’t be getting your crystals spent on dungeon resets back for free while keeping all the rewards you gained from said resets, as it isn’t fair for the rest of us.

• gamer124968681 LV.3 Lurker Jan 22, 2019, 01:13 PM

枕頭  你在网上买到描述与实物不符的东西申请退款,买到的东西就不用给卖家邮回去了?

• Sebastian11 LV.3 Lurker Jan 21, 2019, 10:23 PM

Yeah that's not the whole story.
    When you buy something and it didn't fit the description, you get refund in the condition that you send back the broken product mate.

• 枕頭 LV.3 Lurker Jan 21, 2019, 10:27 PM

Sebastian11  I really think this may not be the fairest way.
    But the best way to do.

• Himiko LV.8 Wizard Jan 21, 2019, 10:15 PM

How can you even argue you get tons of shit for free while others get next to nothing? It’s not even just a little bit resetters get for free, it’s a LOT.

We could even argue that many people would have reset even if the actual accurate rewards list was shown right from the beginning, because stage 8 has 5* child drops. There is simply NO fair justification for resetters to get this much free shit over those that didn’t.

• gamer247344417 LV.6 Nomad Jan 21, 2019, 10:50 PM

Stage 8 may have 5* drops, but the chance is very low. So you have to spend lots of Crystals. You saved yours for something else, so don`t blame people to take the chance!

• Himiko LV.8 Wizard Jan 21, 2019, 10:56 PM

I’ve seen many good screenshots of great 5* pulls from those cards, not to mention all the onyx, gold, and snowflakes which guarantee they get all the event mission rewards. I’m not about to sit here and agree that it’s fair people get that shit for free which gives them an advantage over others.

• gamer944402199 LV.5 Lurker Jan 22, 2019, 12:12 AM

It's weird that so many people downvote you. You have a legit point. Sorry man :(

• Rindow LV.20 Apex > Fortnite Jan 22, 2019, 03:27 AM

Well all downvote are probably from all who get back crystals. Normaly if you refund in game they're also take back all the things you get.

• Sebastian11 LV.3 Lurker Jan 21, 2019, 10:04 PM

Found the day 1 resetter.

• ♔ヅ LV.20 Try Hard Jan 21, 2019, 10:06 PM

No i haven't reset once there was no point you can get all rewards from simply doing the free so..yikes

• Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage Jan 21, 2019, 11:28 PM

someone give this guy a medal ....
    He has been trying so hard to make you people realize that complain aint gonna help anybody...
    I get it that you guys feed on drama but please take your shit out ,go walk, relax , take a shower and think again how things are playing in gaming industry!

No game has bugs !!! No game is flawless !! Take a second and go to dev shoes...

Also respect this game guys ! Everything is F2P and they haven't even made ads to pop to annoying us as other "majority" of games has !

• ♔ヅ LV.20 Try Hard Jan 21, 2019, 11:31 PM

Exactly it's really disgusting, absolutely stomach churning this whole post.

• Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage Jan 21, 2019, 11:35 PM

i missed the good ol moot forums were the majority of the post was about some mammon jokes... Now its so damn depressing been around here with everyone complaining , bitching , QQing and trolling....

• ♔ヅ LV.20 Try Hard Jan 21, 2019, 11:40 PM

it really is, but that's what happens when a game gets bigger, the community expands. I'd take Mammon meme's over this shit any day of the week.

• Passion ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) LV.19 GG Jan 21, 2019, 11:46 PM

I take back what I said about this community, its full of snowflake crybabies bruh

• ♔ヅ LV.20 Try Hard Jan 21, 2019, 11:48 PM

It wasn't like that though fam, we looked out for each other. Even if someone got something the someone didn't, we were happy for them, this shameless envy is some next level disgusting shit. then disguising his petty envy as "unfair" shut the hell up seriously, acting like this is so game breaking and the world is going to end. To all of the resetters i'm happy you can get your crystal back, you were misinformed it's not your fault.

• Passion ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) LV.19 GG Jan 21, 2019, 11:51 PM

this that toxic stuff that kills communities

• XXLDex LV.3 Lurker Jan 21, 2019, 11:53 PM

dis my first comment i jus want to say Amen to that +

• Himiko LV.8 Wizard Jan 22, 2019, 02:00 AM

The problem is not them getting the crystals back, the problem is them getting to keep all of their rewards from the resets. Just because you’re willing to accept unfair advantages doesn’t mean everyone else is eager to do the same. Competition in pvp and raids is hard enough as it is.

• ♔ヅ LV.20 Try Hard Jan 22, 2019, 02:05 AM

Look i'm really over this topic, i really don't care, sure, okaaaaaay, whatever. I do not care.

• Himiko LV.8 Wizard Jan 22, 2019, 02:09 AM

You having an invalid point is virtually the same as not contributing to the topic in a meaningful manner in the first place due to not caring. The outcome is all the same.

• ♔ヅ LV.20 Try Hard Jan 22, 2019, 02:10 AM

Himiko  Yes

• NO NAME verified Jan 21, 2019, 10:20 PM

Do you wanna know how many crystals I spent resetting the dungeon AND flipping extra cards from stage 1 to stage 8 because of 5* drops? I bet you don't, right?

And no, I haven't got a single 5* from any stage. Do you really believe people would reset the dungeon just because of snowflakes? You can get 190,000 snowflakes without paying extra resets and you get Hatsune Miku from paradice laps.

Yes, there are people who got 5*s, but also there are people who didn't get anything other than crappy 320 snowflakes from card flips.

I reset in hopes of getting something the list "promises" to have but it doesn't have.

Now answer this question to yourself. Would you be here creating this very topic if you were one of the guys who spent a lot of crystals on resets?

• Sebastian11 LV.3 Lurker Jan 21, 2019, 10:26 PM

No, I don't want to hear the story about how many gems did you spend because you didn't do your research.

Now answer this question to yourself. Would you be here creating this very comment if you were one of the guys who didn't spent a lot of crystals on resets?

• NO NAME verified Jan 21, 2019, 10:37 PM

I wouldn't because I play to have fun, I don't look to the neighbours' grass. Just play your game and stop worrying about other people's accounts.

• Himiko LV.8 Wizard Jan 21, 2019, 10:42 PM

Well you saying people shouldn’t care about the massive rewards others are getting for free is unfair considering the fact our accounts are in competition with eachother in pvp, raids, and any other kinds of ranking events. The more rewards someone gets over someone else, the more leverage they have in the competition.

• NO NAME verified Jan 21, 2019, 10:49 PM

Man. I'm not here to keep arguing and fighting because of a decision the devs took. They won't change their minds. For every decision there are two, even three or more sides. There's no absolute truth.
    I'm not getting massive rewards, I'm getting back what I spent aiming for something that was written to be there but that wasn't.

The moment you start caring more about other people's stuff than yours then you will have no fun.

• Himiko LV.8 Wizard Jan 21, 2019, 11:00 PM

Expecting people to be happy others get tons of free shit while they themselves hardly got anything is completely unfair. I’m not here to see other people have fun, I’m here to enjoy myself. And the best way to make sure everyone can enjoy themselves, is to keep the situation fair, which clearly this situation is not.

• NO NAME verified Jan 21, 2019, 11:05 PM

Himiko  Sure.

• Himiko LV.8 Wizard Jan 21, 2019, 11:42 PM

Biased nonchalant sarcasm from a resetter themselves, totally an unexpected stance.

• NO NAME verified Jan 21, 2019, 11:47 PM

Himiko  You wanna fight? Go out to the streets and pick up a real fight for your rights on real life or invest that energy on your job, not fighting on a forum with other people because of a fricking game. Bye.

I'm done with you

• Himiko LV.8 Wizard Jan 21, 2019, 11:52 PM

Being sarcastic and nonchalant wasn’t going to make you right. It was a passive aggressive method used to further your own stance, which held no credibility whatsoever considering the fact you’re completely biased about this situation to begin with.

• ♔ヅ LV.20 Try Hard Jan 21, 2019, 10:27 PM

Silf the answer to that is obvious, honestly i have not reset at all and i'm happy that those who spent their crystals are being refunded for being misinformed on the Miku dungeon. Absolutely disgusted.

• Player53513492 LV.3 Lurker Jan 21, 2019, 11:47 PM

Lets say we all bought different products from the same company, but one particular product was malfunctioning. So only people who bought the malfunctioning products get refunded. Make sense?

You CHOSE not to spend on that product. You get NO refund for that product.
    Stop being greedy.

• NO NAME verified Jan 22, 2019, 12:00 AM

• gamer944402199 LV.5 Lurker Jan 22, 2019, 12:05 AM

Hmmm, but that's not how it is. The people who got the refund also got the rewards + snowflakes and are able to get the last tier rewards now

• Player53513492 LV.3 Lurker Jan 22, 2019, 12:16 AM

That's exactly how it is. The company just decides to let the customers who were misinformed keep the malfunctioning, or mislabelled, products.

• Himiko LV.8 Wizard Jan 22, 2019, 10:19 AM

When you get a refund from steam, amazon, or even in gacha games, you don’t keep what you bought. You get refunded for what you spent, and you return the product. You’re just being hella biased because you’re being greedy and don’t want to lose your rewards.

• Player53513492 LV.3 Lurker Jan 22, 2019, 12:31 PM

LMFAO, but this is not steam, Amazon, or some of the gacha games you play. Of course I want to keep my rewards, why wouldn't I? I fucking EARNED it. Do you not know what an investment is? You may or may not get what you want with the investment, but I assure you, you're not gonna get compensation for just sitting there doing nothing.
    You're trying to take rightfully earned stuff away from people. Try doing that irl and see what you get. Grow up.

• Himiko LV.8 Wizard Jan 22, 2019, 12:54 PM

You earned absolutely nothing. End result is you’re getting shit for free, while other people don’t.

• Player53513492 LV.3 Lurker Jan 22, 2019, 04:41 PM

Himiko  good luck

• Rindow LV.20 Apex > Fortnite Jan 22, 2019, 03:49 AM

I personally don't have any problem with people getting back there crystals back, but at the same time devs should take all the rewards they're got from those crystal. Like you say product was malfunctioning so you get you refund, but we want this broken product back.

• Mammon Archbishop LV.17 Sage Jan 21, 2019, 11:57 PM

I agree with my friend crown japanese katakana symbol

Shut The Hell Up or get punish by Mammon’s army

• Oliver Osborn LV.13 Try Hard Jan 21, 2019, 10:14 PM

Honestly, I have never seen such stupid developers.

• Jwojwo LV.14 Chief Jan 21, 2019, 10:28 PM

Chill people, let's enjoy the game. Make Love not war!😘😘😘

• 7eventor LV.3 Lurker Jan 22, 2019, 12:08 AM

This is why we can't have nice things. Y'all a bunch of snowflakes that only know how to complain.

• Sebastian11 LV.3 Lurker Jan 22, 2019, 12:31 AM

We have nice things because we're deserved to get nice things, because we spent money & efforts to support the game - not because the dev messed up several times within a close timeframe despite 2 concurrent running servers.

• R.E.Z LV.20 Gameboy Jan 22, 2019, 02:10 AM

Guys don’t make me get my belt! Play nice!

• SVLIH LV.4 Lurker Jan 21, 2019, 10:01 PM

I don‘t get the problem though - so we‘re not gonna get 5* childs from special rewards from now on or what?

• ♔ヅ LV.20 Try Hard Jan 21, 2019, 10:03 PM

It's not even that serious he's salty that those who reset dungeon over false information will get their crystal back, i didn't even reset and i don't find it a issue. If it's not one thing, it's another no matter how generous the devs are in the game. It would never be enough to satisfy some of these people.

• Lactose LV.9 Nomad Jan 21, 2019, 10:09 PM

This ;p

• Sebastian11 LV.3 Lurker Jan 21, 2019, 10:10 PM

It's not a matter of how generous the devs are, it's about balancing the right between players.
    It takes effort to spend and to hoard, and your feelings don't make up for all of the community.

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Jan 21, 2019, 10:07 PM

The info page used to show that you could get 5-star child from stage 1-7 and event child from stage 8 but actually you can't get any child from stage 1-7 and no event child from stage 8. This misinformation caused a number of players to spend crystals in false hope that they could get a reward which never existed.

• ♔ヅ LV.20 Try Hard Jan 21, 2019, 10:09 PM

It's just as this guy said

• SVLIH LV.4 Lurker Jan 21, 2019, 10:09 PM

Ok thanks for the heads-up! So I can still get 5* Childs from Stage 8 amirite?

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Jan 21, 2019, 10:10 PM

Yep. On stage 8, Hard difficulty only.

• ♔ヅ LV.20 Try Hard Jan 21, 2019, 10:12 PM

Only Stage 8 Thanatos so if you want to use crystal that's the only place you can get them

• MyTale LV.6 Clearly Hacking Jan 21, 2019, 10:18 PM

My only gripe is that they wait till the event is half over before fixing this. I would have spent crystals opening boss stage more if i knew this. I think they ought to extend the event date too, so we have more chance to try get 5* child

• gamer265815365 LV.1 Mootie Jan 24, 2019, 01:33 AM

No risk, no reward. Maybe don't play with a stick wedged up there, pal.

• Sebastian11 LV.3 Lurker Jan 24, 2019, 03:04 AM

To hell with that no risk no reward. The dev pulled this out of nothing. Had people been rightly informed about the stage rewards from the start this wouldn't have happened.
    The bug affect both the resetter and the non-resetter (why pull card when other people out there proved that you can't get 5* from stage 1-7), but they refund the gem (ala give people free stuff without reclaiming the broken product).
    People without luck, who pulled for Miku but don't get her, then don't have much gem left for reset are left behind, while the resetter can finish the entire event for almost nothing and can comfortably sit there, singing praise about how good the dev are.

Home