AKi_AtelierWitch LV.15 Clearly Hacking
Jan 21, 2019, 09:33 PM 1,157 read

Compensation for dungeon resets...well then.

FORUM

As many have heard the GMs are giving us compensation for those who spent crystals on both dungeon resets and extra draw tickets after completing a stage in the Collaboration dungeon for Snow Miku. I'll be honest I'm not upset, I find it to be awesome because this means, we can keep the things we accidentally got while being given even more stuff just for doing the things we had no idea where a mistake. After the Gold compensation of 25 million I haven't gone past 22 million (cause im as cheap as the games protagonist) which I thank the GMs for cause gold is very scarce even after you complete the dungeons and an tasks you can do by completing various things. I say that because the fact remains that uncapping, evolution, and flat out extraction and combining take an enormous amount of gold that if you add up have much you've spent it would be close to 10 million gold or more. I'm not complaining, I'm starting a fact that the game itself is new and we can't get upset over little shit like mistakes cause the game is always being made better for us. I love this game and everything about it. The only thing I feel would have me blown away is if they included a guide/group feature in the game which means even greater Fun and cool events and story lines that are always the greatest pass time to look at, like a manga if you will. If you've read this all the way, I congratulate you in caring about what I have to say about the game and it's fantastic teams efforts and accomplishments and hope you all pull a Miku in your next summon

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Compensation for dungeon resets...well then. image 2

Comment 8

• Obnoxygen LV.13 Chief Jan 21, 2019, 09:48 PM

I don't believe I have ever seen a company care this much about their customers, I am quite surprised.
    If I had any doubts about spending some money to support them, I have none now, best of luck to line games and hope they keep up the great work.

• AKi_AtelierWitch LV.15 Clearly Hacking Jan 21, 2019, 09:52 PM

Ikr! It low key makes me want to support them buying one of the packages in the shop. Line games it self always has great games and agree that I too have never seen a company care so much about their audience.

• R.E.Z LV.20 Gameboy Jan 22, 2019, 12:46 AM

A game I play called Dragon Blaze is just as generous I’d say. They’re always giving crystals and actual Selectable Summons. Not giving everything to chance.

• Obnoxygen LV.13 Chief Jan 22, 2019, 07:58 AM

Don't think I've ever heard of that game, but got me curious now. I'm glad there are still companies out there having a good work ethic, it's refreshing, I'd say.

• Mammon Archbishop LV.17 Sage Jan 22, 2019, 12:05 AM

Nice work Rei , also people still need to be such crybabies every time they hit their big toe on a slight little thing to argue and maybe get refund cause in the end this is going to finish as a kind of weird exploit from customers like someone wanting free hamburgers because there is 2 pickles in his hamburger instead of 3 .

Yes , alright , they got at the end their refund and it was misleading information and stuff , but i just wish they would just shut up and not create 3000 post about it just to cry about this situation being bad and HOW they should get MORE compensation, I still have 17 millions tho . LINE did so much for us , and you guys still wonder why our global version is different and sometimes less good then Jp or Kr version ?

Because at this point I can see we are ungrateful bastard that’s why

• R.E.Z LV.20 Gameboy Jan 22, 2019, 12:47 AM

We need The Spa, our Lord’s harem and his faithful must be clean, if we are to be in his presence.

• AKi_AtelierWitch LV.15 Clearly Hacking Jan 22, 2019, 10:59 AM

Thank you Arch, I fully agree with you on that, the fact people are just waiting to rant about something to be continuiously greedy for more compensation is just wrong, Line Games is doing their best and everyone should respect that.
    A lot of people claim to be rational and sensable about being mature about everything but the bottom line is that those same people who brag and get an attitude to fast before they have time to analyze the situation at hand and use the proper judgement to react and decide what comes next are nothing pompous spoiled kids that got everything they wanted an then some and are prideful about it even more to the point they'd flaunt it around without fail. Makes me wish people could be different but if we didn't have those people we wouldn't have people to realize why it's wrong.

• ♔ヅ LV.20 Try Hard Jan 21, 2019, 11:43 PM

Home