NO NAME verified
Jan 18, 2019, 05:09 PM 3,404 read

This is what is going to happen to those with negative gold

FORUM

This topic isn't to defend either side of this "battle" but just to see what is going to happen to those who have negative gold. You need gold to do a lot of stuff in the game, and some of them are:   - Extracting Onyx - Combining Exp Childs - Evolving Childs - Uncapping - Doing Gold Summons - Paying for Boosts   If you take into consideration a normal routine of gameplay without events, you can get 300,000 gold from Gold Dungeon, around 350,000 from Underground and 65,000 from dailies, totalizing 715,000 gold per day (I'm not counting gold from maxing 2* childs and from exp grinding stages). During Hot Time, everyone wants to grind exp for their Childs, and they get 1*-2* childs from a lot of stages. But, what if their Child Inventories are full? How can they increase it? With crystals and gold. So they spend crystals and buy +10 slots, after some runs their inventories are full again and they can't increase the inventory space because it costs gold and they have negative gold in millions, so they are losing childs that mean crystals from exploration or exp from combining.   So in short, players who have negative gold won't be able to get childs from grinding exp, to extract onyx, to combine exp childs and even won't be able to get benefit from exp dungeon since their child inventory will be full and they won't be able to get rid of childs because they don't have gold to extract those childs or to uncap them or to use them as evolve materials. They won't be able to do 3 daily gold summons with a chance on 5* childs, etc.   You can get around 15k snowflakes with 3 resets every 12 hours without Narrative Dungeon Childs, so that meant 15M gold, divided by 715,000 gold that means they are going to play for like 20,9 days without being able to do all those stuff mentioned.   Edit: They also can't get one dice from Paradice since it demands that they extract onyx. Plus they also lose the opportunity on getting 14 devil pass points from the extract onyx mission (or 21 if they bought the archdevil pass). Thanks to Zenneth (Sephiria) for adding this information.  

Comment 28

• Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage Jan 18, 2019, 05:12 PM

Those with negative gold now... Can't earn 1 dice per day that is 12 dice in total... Oof !
    And not to mention cant earn a lot of devil pass tickets ....

• NO NAME verified Jan 18, 2019, 05:14 PM

Thanks for that, do you mind if I add that to the original post?

• Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage Jan 18, 2019, 05:15 PM

go ahead and edit it dont ask permission :)

• Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage Jan 18, 2019, 05:25 PM

Also add daily crystals minus cause you cant complete , skill , enchant equip , extract onyx.
    Dunno if you can complete the daily 400 crystals and 1 blood gem :D

• NO NAME verified Jan 18, 2019, 05:29 PM

I guess you can. Gold dungeon, exp dungeon, 3 pvps, evolution dungeon, underground. 5/5

• Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage Jan 18, 2019, 05:57 PM

oh right forgot that evolution and exp dungeon are not the same derp :P.

Anyways i think your ticket ratio is wrong xD
    For 1 mission that gives 7 tickets the devil pass give you extra 14 thus 21. So people that cant do for example extract its 21 tickets out of 169 max. Also u need to enchant equipment thats another 21 tickets total of 42 tickets...
    Enchant skill thats 63 tickets... Oof...
    Edit: Or maybe your ratio is good its just my brain that is burned out atm xD

• NO NAME verified Jan 18, 2019, 06:14 PM

Zenneth (Sephiria)  You confuse me with that "ticket" :P
    I call it devil pass points xD

So...you get 14 points from a mission and 50% of that if you have archdevil pass (7 in this case). That's what I meant.

• Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage Jan 18, 2019, 06:37 PM

its not 50% xD the rewards in total is 200% xD cause 7 is the initial and 100% is another 7 while 200% which means 3 times the original ticket or "points" :D
    Those without will gain 7
    Those with devil pass will gain 3 times the tickets"points" netting them 21.

• NO NAME verified Jan 18, 2019, 06:47 PM

Zenneth (Sephiria)  Well, my devil pass mission screen on My Room only shows 9 missions, being the dailies but excluding the one you need to do 10 story dungeons. I don't know if 9 more open after you complete these 9 but I remember reading somewhere that archdevil pass gives you 50% more rewards.

What I know is that I get 14 points for every mission, totalizing 126 devil pass points per day, so not 7 for those without =p
    Check the picture, I got 14 for one mission and I don't own the archdevil pass. Stop drinking man xD.... Joke

• Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage Jan 18, 2019, 08:03 PM

Oh... then my bad. I dunno how it works i thought it was 7 for F2P and 21 for those that bought the pass xD

The 50% extra rewards probably is for the tickets "points" xD. I have purchage the pass so i didn't knew which one was the correct one.

• NO NAME verified Jan 18, 2019, 08:07 PM

Zenneth (Sephiria)  Ok, I forgive you, but don't do that again

• Menhara LV.5 Let’s play Destiny! Jan 18, 2019, 05:14 PM

Good analysis! Now I’m glad that I was asleep when all that stuff happened...

• DODOI LV.1 Mootie Jan 18, 2019, 05:17 PM

It's too wrong. They need to play games. The mistakes aren't theirs, although they use gold coins.

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Jan 18, 2019, 05:20 PM

Hey, mind posting analysis like this one on the reddit as well? Leads to more discussion material in general. You´re pretty active on there as well, so I´d appreciate it.

• NO NAME verified Jan 18, 2019, 05:21 PM

Sure man

• NO NAME verified Jan 18, 2019, 05:25 PM

Many will rage quit as their "get rich quick" exploit was clearly the fault of the devs's mistake, and they had no idea what they were doing was wrong in any way, shape, or form

• Azalenth LV.7 Nomad Jan 18, 2019, 06:16 PM

I think they more or less realized at one point they were exploiting something that's not supposed to be exploited. Clearly the event rules stated the snowflakes were for the Miku Quests, not selling. Ignorance of the fact doesn't excuse anyone.

And if you look at it clearly, you'll see that that amount of gold gained alone through one run(by selling snowflakes, something intended for the miku quests) isn't particularly normal. Selling them even, isn't normal/intended this early in the event. lol

• doudoub LV.3 Lurker Jan 18, 2019, 05:26 PM

free Extracting Onyx event would be nice. Those who spend that much gold in one day knew what they were doing.

• NO NAME verified Jan 18, 2019, 05:52 PM

If they knew what they were doing, why let them all off the hook with a free onyx extraction event??? To reward them for their effort?

• LFthicc LV.7 Nomad Jan 18, 2019, 05:29 PM

So many disadvantages if you don’t have gold. Poster scared the shet outta me.

• NO NAME verified Jan 18, 2019, 05:30 PM

xD

• LFthicc LV.7 Nomad Jan 18, 2019, 05:57 PM

Be WARNED. Only players who used the exploited gold and spent it (gold summons, child uncaps, equip pulls, expansions slots, etc) are affected. For those who saved (the minority) the exploited gold lucked out.

• Somia LV.3 Lurker Jan 18, 2019, 05:22 PM

Well I hope they have some way to help those Negative gold deal with it, like no limit gold dungeon with high stamina rate for few days or some cash to gold packages like when you break the law you can pay a fine and move on.
    This negative Gold-fake strom gonna drain the player base T_T

• Gon Gonzales LV.3 Lurker Jan 18, 2019, 05:24 PM

they can reset daily gold/underground dungeon :D
    and buy gold with gems

• gamer478665827 LV.6 Nomad Jan 18, 2019, 05:24 PM

feel pain in the ass for those who -32m gold

• Bisu LV.6 Nomad Jan 18, 2019, 05:26 PM

Let's not forget that these players have spent these 20M gold, so there are several dozen days through us. If they now have to play the same amount to go to zero, so be it. If I had 20M gold, I would be the master of the world :D

• R.E.Z LV.20 Gameboy Jan 18, 2019, 05:50 PM

I would have just given Everyone else enough for snow miku and maybe would have docked the other players a little. Nothing too severe that they cant ever play again, just enough to say hey, we can do this if we want. Just a warning mostly, cause who hasn’t exploited a bug before? Or if you’ve played Fallout 76, exploit the entire game.

• Kevin Toh LV.6 Nomad Jan 18, 2019, 07:37 PM

on the flipside, these group of people who have negative gold used up the gold to further their account in some way that has already given them some sort of advantage over other players. the handicap they get from negative gold should be there to stall their progress since they are already more progressed than other players in areas where gold is used. also those who abused the system and yet didnt spend the abused gold wont get affected since they will just be back to their baseline gold amount. its a harsh punishment but its actually quite fair in a way. of course ideally the dev should let everyone sell their snowflakes and then after that patch the selling function, this way everyone gets to benefit. i've seen some games where there are bugs like this and the dev will reopen the "bug" for a few hours for the rest of the left out players to abuse it to their heart content and then patch it back.

Home