Tommy_bqlbvehlp6jq LV.10 Nomad
Jan 18, 2019, 02:12 PM 1,515 read

Thoughts on snow flake issue solution for the best of this game

FORUM

I enjoy playing Destiny Child. And I exploited the snow flake price to get about a billion. But I think reverting the server to when the event begins is best solution. No matter what happens during the day, whether you are lucky or not, let RNG decide once again, let it be the fair justice. Either compensation for players not exploiting the loophole, or punishing players who do, does not actually achieve fairness to everyone. Even as to new players consider joining the game, missing a event that gives so much resource is never comfortable. Like I never would go to KR server now, because newcomers are so far behind from others. I recall playing Pokemon in my childhood, I quickly lost interest in it when I knew cheating to obtain infinite amount of money. To make a game stay interesting, the resources has to be well balanced. Destiny Child is kinda generous and fun to play, I don't want to lose it, or see players quitting. Last I want to encourage the guy who reported the snowflake price bug, you deserve not these ill words. I might do the same the next time. I don't want this issue start as a celebration of minority people and end up as afk of many.

Comment 30

• Valravne LV.4 Lurker Jan 18, 2019, 03:20 PM

You want a server reset just because you chose to make use of an unintended exploit and rushed to use up all the gold as you thought you could get away with it? I had rolled for several mikus with gems i bought, and i am not having a server reset just because of some pathetic exploiter or exploiters. What the devs are choosing to do to gold exploiters are none of my business, but suggestions like yours are just irrational and self-centered.

• R.E.Z LV.20 Gameboy Jan 18, 2019, 03:24 PM

I’d just like one miku or any 5* with the crystals I used :P can’t even get that.

• Tommy_bqlbvehlp6jq LV.10 Nomad Jan 18, 2019, 03:25 PM

That might be true, as I have never experienced a server reset, could be some aspects I haven't considered. Many friends suggest that it causes problems but I'm not so clear

• NO NAME verified Jan 18, 2019, 02:32 PM

I remember a rare candy cheat on Pokemon Yellow, that was like 18 years ago. During the first day it felt good to max my Ninetales (my favorite pokemon), but then I just lost interest because the game had no challenge anymore. Just like the broken alchemy/blacksmith lvling in Skyrim 5, elixir duping on Diablo 1 Playstation version and other glitches/bugs from other games.

It's honorable from you to admit you were benefited and to give a suggestion :)

• Tommy_bqlbvehlp6jq LV.10 Nomad Jan 18, 2019, 02:38 PM

Exactly what I felt, but I was using a modifier called like GoldFinger, you get whatever you want, candies, stat boosts, carry items whatever. Then I quit shortly afterwards, as all Pokemons are max leveled, customizable skills. The game totally changes to me.

• Tommy_bqlbvehlp6jq LV.10 Nomad Jan 18, 2019, 02:40 PM

Games are for fun, and I wanna enjoy that fun, just it.

• Guchko LV.17 Elite Four Jan 18, 2019, 04:00 PM

How you felt about your Ninetails is how I feel about the Korean server now haha! So many childs, all maxed, all 5*, some are uncapped. I can climb devil rumble forever... It has unfortunately become boring until a new event comes that is exciting. ^^;

I do hope that if everything is reset, that if some of us had gems saved up and we used them during the Miku event, that we at least get those gems back.

• NO NAME verified Jan 18, 2019, 04:25 PM

I started on KR two weeks ago and I feel week af lol

• Guchko LV.17 Elite Four Jan 18, 2019, 04:27 PM

As you start to play for a while, you'll slowly pick up pace. It was really easy to get 5* when I started because it was before they nerfed ragna plat chests. They used to pop 5* out like they were going out of style, haha!

Ragna still is the best wait to obtain 5*, but no longer through chests. :(

• NO NAME verified Jan 18, 2019, 04:29 PM

I have some decent units: Pantheon, Thanatos +2, Mars +1, Chang'e, Fire Bathory +4, Cleopatra +2, that grass supporter girl who gives double edged sword (forgot her name), Warwolf +1, Red Cross, Elizabeth, Kasumi, Hestia, Light Jaecheonbi +4...can't really recall all of them now, but if you count uncaps it's more than 20

• Guchko LV.17 Elite Four Jan 18, 2019, 04:33 PM

Oh that's really nice. The new year childs seem super OP, that's super cool that you got them both. They're also super beautifully detailed as well. I like them a lot.

• Azalenth LV.7 Nomad Jan 18, 2019, 03:11 PM

In everything you do and even in mobile games honor, pride, and dignity must be observed.

You're driving, see a red light, no cars/vehicles other than you. Do you wait til it's green, or do you take the opportunity? You build/make who you are by how you react to certain events in life.

There is honor in pride, there is honor in dignity. Respect the balance.

At this point I don't even know what I'm saying anymore.
    Forgive my randomness I'm bored cause of the sudden maintenance.

Have a Cu Sith

• Tommy_bqlbvehlp6jq LV.10 Nomad Jan 18, 2019, 03:30 PM

I agree it is about honor and morality, and quite interesting as well if you consider it an economic issue in reality when some obtain huge amount of wealth illegally, what would happen next. Probably do the same as is in the game

• gamer247344417 LV.6 Nomad Jan 18, 2019, 03:11 PM

Good to see that there are still some honest people who do not turn others down for their own mistakes. Thumbs up

• Tommy_bqlbvehlp6jq LV.10 Nomad Jan 18, 2019, 03:21 PM

Thanks, glad to find people feeling the same

• Harmony LV.6 Nomad Jan 18, 2019, 03:06 PM

Reset after one day of the event? I think It's ok. I agree with the solution. Who's with me?

• Tommy_bqlbvehlp6jq LV.10 Nomad Jan 18, 2019, 03:09 PM

Yeah I agree, not too many user activities happen in a day

• Oliver Osborn LV.13 Try Hard Jan 18, 2019, 02:43 PM

Now they announced the new maintenance period. Let's see.

• Tommy_bqlbvehlp6jq LV.10 Nomad Jan 18, 2019, 02:52 PM

Yeah probably have to start over, waiting now.

• Oliver Osborn LV.13 Try Hard Jan 18, 2019, 03:01 PM

Then the operation team of this game should be over too.

• Tommy_bqlbvehlp6jq LV.10 Nomad Jan 18, 2019, 03:10 PM

I regret it, only hoping the operation be kind to my account..

• brkage LV.5 Lurker Jan 18, 2019, 03:34 PM

The time can not go back. Did always be did

• gamer927138837 LV.2 Lurker Jan 18, 2019, 03:35 PM

Does reset mean I donkey have my 20k snowflakes??

• gamer927138837 LV.2 Lurker Jan 18, 2019, 03:36 PM

Dont

• Dawid Machowicz LV.2 Lurker Jan 18, 2019, 03:52 PM

Wait ..what.. there was a bug with snowflakes:0 I don't want them to restart :( I waste some diamonds :(

• Guchko LV.17 Elite Four Jan 18, 2019, 03:55 PM

If they do reset everything to before the event started I hope these are things that follow:

1. If we spent gems, we get our gems back. I think that's only fair. Personally, I had 35k gems saved up and used them all the second the Miku event was live.

And

2. The event will be extended for a an extra day or two.

I think that's totally fair if they do decide to do a roll back.

• Tommy_bqlbvehlp6jq LV.10 Nomad Jan 18, 2019, 03:59 PM

I agree with that, but it seems to be deducting the gold spent, and now it's negative gold amount

• Guchko LV.17 Elite Four Jan 18, 2019, 04:01 PM

Oh if it's just the gold, thank goodness. I was worried about my Mikus and gems. ^^;

• Alex Yaj LV.3 Lurker Jan 18, 2019, 04:15 PM

Not to rubsalt in your wounds but could you share that screenshot with us? Just curious is all

• Valravne LV.4 Lurker Jan 18, 2019, 04:22 PM

I am not too sure about the amount of your negative balance, but you can make about about 1.2m every 2 days with gold dungeon and under, so keep at it. On the bright side, you get a headstart with the gold usage. Try not to be a drama queen about it as some others are clearly doing.

Home