Kharl LV.24 Wizard
Dec 29, 2022, 04:19 PM 600 read

[KR] Preview of new childs and skins for upcoming events on KR

FORUM

[Jan 5th] Ragna Break Light Boss: Ashtoreth (Reskilled old child with a new skin)

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - [KR] Preview of new childs and skins for upcoming events on KR image 2

Banner child: 5* Judas (dark)

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - [KR] Preview of new childs and skins for upcoming events on KR image 4

[Jan 19th] Narrative Dungeon & Race Challenge Banner child: 5* Neith (fire)

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - [KR] Preview of new childs and skins for upcoming events on KR image 6

New skin for Mircalla (will also be reskilled)

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - [KR] Preview of new childs and skins for upcoming events on KR image 8

QoL: Add Batch Receive button for raid. You can claim up to 10 rewards per batch. Global will also get this very soon.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - [KR] Preview of new childs and skins for upcoming events on KR image 10
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - [KR] Preview of new childs and skins for upcoming events on KR image 11

Comment 5

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Dec 29, 2022, 04:21 PM

Btw, the new Judas is altered from this plague doctor I'm using as my pfp. This was an entry in DCIC 2017 fanart contest by punc_p.

• DIB Gaming LV.22 S Dec 31, 2022, 04:02 AM

it's nice to see that someone else cares and and does their research on the artwork as much as I do. ^_^ This is also I gave you a shout out in my update video if that's OK with you. I thought it was really cool that you actually explained this right here I didn't notice it myself.

• Kavulfiorex LV.14 Chief Dec 29, 2022, 07:11 PM

I hope Ashtoreth's new skills are very good

• gamer304637961 LV.9 Nomad Dec 30, 2022, 09:00 AM

Ok, expected😂

• pisoe LV.4 Lurker Jan 3, 2023, 12:42 AM

whos artist?

Home