Youknow37 LV.2 Lurker
Nov 21, 2022, 01:58 AM 639 read

Catsi

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Catsi image 1

I summoned Catsi today and You know what, I've completely lost it. I literally cannot stand it anymore, man. I want her feet on my face. But knowing this playful kitty and her feet of an ancient Greek goddess doesn't exist in the real world tears my soul apart. All I can do is spitefully masturbate, imagining her quietly giggling as she slowly rubs my cheekbones with her soft, supple soles and tickles my temples with her adorable little toes. All warm and sticky after a long hard battle. I want to suckle on her each toe like a little baby, while she looks at me with those cunning eyes. I need to feel her feet kicking me onto my bed and mashing themselves all over my face trying to shove her sweaty stockings into my mouth, meanwhile pressing toes against eyes and working their way across my lips before dragging themselves down my chest to find the elastic band of my boxers. With a tug they yank them down and free my erect cock, covered in sticky pre cum. While she spits on my face and insults me for being a disgusting degenerate as she takes my shaft in between her toes and starts working the shaft, jacking me off with her feet and teasing the head with delicate toesies until I grunt and get ready to cum all over them. I hump furiously and try to impregnate her feet with my perverted sticky aloucreep semen and hear her insult me for being such a pervert. She changes position making a foot pussy with both her feet hypnostising me to insert my pathetic cock between them. I immediately insert my cock between them, furiously humping her feet with all my might while she kisses me allowing me to finally let it flow. I cum immediately staining her feet with my perverted semen. She then gives me permission to lick her feet like a dog I am, cleaning my own cum from her feet with my tongue. It is the last thing I do before she raises her foot and kicks me unconscious.     This is all your goddamn fault, ShiftUp. Please add more like this.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Catsi image 3

Comment 7

• TouchMe LV.3 Lurker Nov 21, 2022, 05:04 AM

Bro, listen. I'm happy for you and Imma let you finish? But this is one of those things you fucking keep to yourself.

This is why people keep journals and typically only share such proclivities with their closest friends and confidants.

You are just oversharing and being disturbingly creepy right now and honestly? I hope this gets deleted.

• Paradox3759 LV.20 S Nov 21, 2022, 09:57 PM

This has to be a troll post lmao 😂

• Kurashi LV.1 Mootie Nov 21, 2022, 08:39 AM

Disgusting.......

• gamer429110020 LV.1 Mootie Nov 21, 2022, 10:05 AM

find allah IMMEDIATELY

• TouchMe LV.3 Lurker Nov 21, 2022, 10:29 PM

Allah a BITCH, now Zoroaster? THAT guy is a bad ass mother fucker.

• IreHyu LV.2 Lurker Nov 25, 2022, 12:13 PM

love this post ☺ i hope i can summon catsi soooooon 🥺

• gamer308634301 LV.4 Lurker Nov 22, 2022, 03:37 PM

How can I attract more hits to my composing blog?바카라사이트 https://miline.co.uk/fast-cycle-investments-for-that-risk-taker-gambling-your-method-to-success/

Home