DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Any advice on how to hit harder? image 4
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Any advice on how to hit harder? image 5
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Any advice on how to hit harder? image 6
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Any advice on how to hit harder? image 7
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Any advice on how to hit harder? image 8
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Any advice on how to hit harder? image 9

Comment 5

• gamer106032178 LV.2 Lurker Nov 13, 2022, 12:49 PM

No idea what you can even change since I don't know your box, but biggest factor would be your lack of the necessary Debuffer/Supporters

- Missing a Weak Point Defense debuffer as your Mercury needs 4 star ignition in order to use it on all types instead of just Fire type. (Should boost damage a good bit with just this)

- If I recall correctly, Pantheon & Lupin give the same type of Crit Buffs which will override each other's slide skill buffs wasting 1 slot

- Typically I think the rule of thumb is that you probably want 2 Debuff Extenders (Luin, Navi, Seth, Kalaratri)

- Not sure if you are relying on both Neptune and Mars to keep your frontline alive, but if you have a skilled up Maat/Freyja/Alf just one of those can be enough to keep everyone alive. Neptune isn't that useful in World boss as her double edge is only used in Ragna Breaks (5 Man Raids) and only heals 3 at a time. Light Wodan, Saturn, Neahaim, Millia, Jacheongbi would be better support in comparison to Neptune.

- Light Support Saturn for the Double Edge as Neptune only gives it in 5 man Raids and also for the Offensive Stance granted as the 3rd Drive for fever time

• HNTRROSE LV.17 Beast Nov 13, 2022, 01:20 PM

thank you so much for the advice

• Cheesaw LV.20 Assassin Nov 16, 2022, 03:53 AM

I agree with everything gamer said, but the main advice I'd like to give is, quit igniting so many characters, lol!

6-hit slider attackers gain immense power at FULL ignition. Very few childs benefit from partial ignition, and support characters don't really gain as much from ignition as attackers.

Basically, you should ignite two 6-hit slider attackers let element before you start igniting anybody else. The only exception to this in the childs that you have is Mercury, as she should be ignited to 4 red stars ONLY. Once you have that, Midas is deprecated, as is Pantheon since you have Lupin.

• HNTRROSE LV.17 Beast Nov 17, 2022, 01:22 PM

Thanks 😊

• HNTRROSE LV.17 Beast Nov 13, 2022, 01:21 PM
Home