Kavulfiorex LV.14 Chief
Oct 14, 2022, 11:41 PM 128 read

Help pls

FORUM

Hello. I apologize for the inconvenience but I have to ask you something important. On September 29th I had made the banner of the "Attacker & Debuffer Pickup Summon" completely completing it (by a miracle). But I didn't see the Mission Pass notice that I got the banner characters and I was starting to get worried. Then after a couple of hours I saw a news that there was a small problem with the anticipation of the banner. When I saw it I thought they had made a preview for these 2 weeks. In any case, they had said that for those, like myself, they had already evoked before October 6 (the second week of the event) the rewards of the mission pass will be given on October 13 after maintenance. But yesterday I did not receive the rewards unfortunately and here I asked myself: Did I have to add my ID by chance or did it happen to you too? No because I'm a little confused.   P.S. Obviously I would like to clarify that I am not writing it angry because I understand that it is for the collaboration event with guilty gear and the arrival of the puppets there must have been a bit of a mess. But mostly I know that taking it for a game is really stupid.   Anyway, seriously, did it happen to you too or just me?

Comment 1

• gamer304637961 LV.9 Nomad Oct 15, 2022, 12:33 AM

Only you

Home