DIB Gaming LV.22 S
Sep 25, 2022, 08:12 AM 329 read

it has been a year I finally can get little red He Xiangu I'm Coming

FORUM

What's going on moot I hope you all are well and having a good evening so far. I just posted my summons and analyzation for He Xiangu the new fire type supporter that is currently available on Destiny Child KR and thought I'd share it with you. I've had this ready to go since day one but my schedule has been so packed lately that I haven't been able to post it. I've had my summons ready for a while but it took a bit longer to translate her skill kit then I thought it was and I've been quite busy with work. If you're interested feel free to drop by the channel and check out the video.You can find a directly link to the skill kit in the description of the video if you're interested. If there's anything you think I should change up would you better feedback is always welcome I am always looking to improve. Thank you for your time and enjoy the rest of your evening. Β  PS sorry about the thumbnail not being on the video itself. YouTube's Bots are going crazy I had to file an appeal this evening because they removed the thumbnail from the video and doesn't show nudity or anything sexually explicit. LOL the bots are out to get me πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCgRkX3mjb4

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - it has been a year I finally can get little red He Xiangu I'm Coming image 3

Comment 0

Home