Shineku LV.18 Parasite
Jul 1, 2022, 06:50 PM 191 read

Sudden KR dubbing?

FORUM

Sorry if i missed any notices about it, but the newest ragna story suddenly had KR dubbing instead of the usual JP dub. Is there any notice abt this? Should i prepare for worst case scenario and assume jp dub is stopped??? ww Mb for the nitpicking, i usually wouldnt complain abt hot KR voices but i happen to be massive fan of some the JP voice actors, haha Also have a mitra sketch just bc lol (﹒︠ᴗ﹒︡)b

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Sudden KR dubbing? image 2

Comment 5

• Naomi LV.20 Shadow Jul 1, 2022, 07:01 PM

https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/280/posts/5449667/added-update-note-jun-23-2022

"- From the RAID Season 26 scenario ‘HEN TO PAN’ updated on Jun. 23, the scenario voice will be supported in Korean.

This change is in accordance with the indefinite postponement for the Japanese language support of the scenario voice in Destiny Child Japan that took place on the Aug 26, 2021, RAID Season 26 update to secure their development resources.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to the Candidates who enjoyed the Destiny Child scenario in the affected language.

Even after these changes, the scenario voice will keep being added in Korean in the future so that Candidates can enjoy the scenario with the voice in a fuller environment."

• Shineku LV.18 Parasite Jul 1, 2022, 07:51 PM

Damn aite 😔 ty for the reply!

• Naomi LV.20 Shadow Jul 2, 2022, 04:16 PM

Youre welcome 🤗

• Clayr LV.2 Lurker Jul 6, 2022, 04:21 AM

that's sad to hear 🥺

• Clayr LV.2 Lurker Jul 6, 2022, 04:18 AM

i just played it and was wondering the exact same thing 😅

Home