Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket
May 10, 2022, 03:22 PM 509 read

This is just dumb

FORUM

I'm done with this game. Pvp is stupid as hell. If you have me added to your friends list, delete me. Pvp has become non playable for me. I spend more time being angry playing pvp then enjoying the game over all. And since pvp is the best way to earn crystals it has completely fucked the game over for me. Goodbye.

Comment 11

• Baeronin LV.9 Gym Leader May 11, 2022, 12:17 PM

You’re quitting because the free gems don’t fly into your lap fast enough?
    Alright, well, that’s a thing now I guess.
    Do you not take Mammon’s gems or the daily gems from the shop?

This game has great delivery, I can’t see you enjoying the other games out there that have even lower gem rates…

• jabami LV.11 Chief May 10, 2022, 03:42 PM

Pvp ai will always attack u first if u manual and always gets the slides at the right time so I just auto it and leave it to rng afk while I do other stuff. Its just not worth it taking it serious to me. I'm ftp so whatever I get with whatever I have is fine. This or any other game isn't worth my sanity. Ofc if I was a whale n spend thousands of usd in-game I would take it seriously but fortunately I don't waste my money like this. I rather buy me a car :)

• OhNoBees LV.11 Chief May 11, 2022, 10:00 PM

Thanks for being part of the community for so long. Whether you're away permanently or temporarily, it's just a game, so don't let it get to you. Do what makes you happy.

I've felt this way about PVP a few times. Sometimes when the meta changes it can really shake things up, and turn a winning group into a losing group fast. It's a frustrating and humbling experience

It helps to stop investing in the gimmicky childs that become obsolete after the current boss, and shift the investment towards the PVP groups that give you the most trouble.

• ZSWBM LV.17 Sage May 10, 2022, 03:26 PM

Farewell my dude, if you have any questions regarding pvp, you can always join the discord and ask there

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior May 10, 2022, 08:27 PM

If I decided to quit permanently, I'd give away the game account to someone here. Too much time and money went into this to lay to waste.

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter May 11, 2022, 09:20 AM

Hmm probably if ur aiming for top 100 pvp is kinda bad,but for me it's still ok.
    For a long time(i play only on auto and ok with being just plat 5) i didn't changed my team at all, only change i done in past year i think was Natalis on a place of wood Bathory.
    It's kinda sad that u'r leaving,i wish u everything good and don't forget that u'll be welcome here if someday u'll wanna come back =))

• CoolPlum LV.14 Genius May 11, 2022, 01:21 PM

Just auto pvp and forget it, I'm fully auto and only going for 50 battle now and still 80% or 90% win rate in the end.

I get burn out from this game tho, I play as little as possible now, unless they decide we can sweep everything now.

• Okami7 LV.27 Wolf May 15, 2022, 04:38 AM

I've been playing this game every day since the second week it came out for global... I've seen every meta in PvP... There were ups and downs but I gotta say this is the worst meta we've ever had so far... I used get angry quite often doing PvP, too (still do from time to time)... But despite all the frustrations I still manage to get my weekly goal in Plat V... I don't get too emotional anymore knowing I'll be fine in the end...
    I think if a game makes you so angry it's the right call to quit it... It's better for your wellbeing...
    Good bye, fellow Candidate...

• Taihou LV.10 Nomad May 12, 2022, 06:01 AM

i play this game for 2y already (casual f2p) and just recently reached plat 1. im fine with that coz sometimes i forget to do even 40 wins for plat 1 due to stuff in other games. anyway to each their own. stay safe man and gluck

• Shadow when the suns LV.20 S May 12, 2022, 09:34 AM

Thanks for all the posts that helped me and everyone else. No more interesting fire teams. Take it easy.

• Sir Shortcut LV.15 Chief May 18, 2022, 02:32 AM

dude, i'll miss your post a lot... see you in different places

Home