Taihou LV.11 Chief
Apr 18, 2022, 08:27 PM 434 read

questions to mods/devs

FORUM

good day, DC mods. wanna know devs stance on few matters. 1. again with this sorry but limiting inventory to 700 is absolutely not enough for anything. will this ever be addressed and when? 2. looking at how Ziva hasnt been added in latest patch a question rises - will global be ever catching up to JP/KR? theres no need to rush content to extremes but how its now global will never catch up. also what are your plans for global server's future? will you continue to support it after Nikke is released or will it be shut down some time after? asking this after looking up march income on sensortower 3. whats your stance on old collab units (blazblue, Catherine etc pre DOA)? why their spa skins are available for everyone but units themselves arent? is it possible to unlock them and add to summon pool or disable spa skins for players who dont have collab units? id prefer 1st option ofc.   @CM Alt and co. thanks for reading this and replies in advance and thx in advance to everybody with knowledge who can shed some light coz im really worried about DC and in the dark here

Comment 11

• MisakiSakaki LV.17 Sage Apr 20, 2022, 07:41 AM

Let me be dev for a second *don't take me serious* (or maybe)

1- No, we don't care about your issues with child's space, 700 is enough for everyone.

2- Do you really care? We are going to leave DC in the background to do all the possible FOMO effect and eyecandy mechanics failed on DC to act as a proxy in raising money. The game will still be available but we will not care as currently we do.

3- Due to legal procedures it is impossible for us to allow the acquisition of anything related to collab childs outside a period of time established by the different companies responsible for said licenses. Ideally, if you were more generous financially with us, we could once again start these processes of temporary permissions to use those licenses that have been acquired once, such as DOA, Catherine, etc. etc.

• Taihou LV.11 Chief Apr 20, 2022, 07:55 PM

lol thx Misaki-san youve probably (or maybe) answered my questions )) on more serious note arent those spa skins using same temp permissions as collab units themselves? but they are available outside of permission period

• dikstra LV.20 S Apr 21, 2022, 01:48 AM

You can't know the details of the license unless you have access to the contract.

• MisakiSakaki LV.17 Sage Apr 21, 2022, 04:33 AM

It's the closest way to what any dev could tell you but with elegant and concrete words because that is how CM is handled

Speaking of that in particular, it is a matter of the contract that is signed between the companies, in general (and it is in almost all games) the collab tend to be tied under the unit itself (as Marie Rose for example), but not in its aggregate (her skins, any kind of embellishment elements, etc, etc).

• MisakiSakaki LV.17 Sage Apr 21, 2022, 04:36 AM

And I forgot one thing, that costs a lot of money, a lot.
    And many other times companies are not willing to allow the use of their licenses because "uhggg no"

• Patrono LV.2 Lurker Apr 18, 2022, 10:37 PM

And most important of all... when we'll be able to change BGM?

• FN LV.7 Nomad Apr 21, 2022, 10:28 AM

And whatabout the Sulfur Spring spa!

And also the Ultimate Underground stage, I've only heard legends about players venturing down there :P

• dikstra LV.20 S Apr 19, 2022, 02:18 PM

Do you honestly expect anything except a generic response?
    Kek

• jabami LV.11 Chief Apr 19, 2022, 01:54 AM

Man if global server shuts down that'd be awful for people that spend thousands of dollars in game to be op

• GummiXDrops LV.12 Chief Apr 19, 2022, 02:20 PM

glad someone brought it up, I'm already at max for my in inventory and child slots

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Apr 22, 2022, 02:30 AM

You can maximize child space by uncapping dupes then spend onyx to unbind then as needed , only hack I've found that works to date sorts like using child equip slots for extra gear even if you won't use the child they can store stuff for you and I don't think it hits your item counts
    Colabs we're addressed well, licensing and royalty income issues and predetermined time of permission use etc even if cm wanted to , other party owning rights usually doesn't or cost prohibitive to make worthwhile

Home