Patrono LV.2 Lurker
Apr 14, 2022, 11:10 PM 495 read

How should I start? Where should I go?

FORUM

Hello!   I just started playing the game (downloaded again after a loooong time) and I would like to know, as a F2P player right now, what should I do to get good rewards? Which mode should I play? Which character to focus on?   I'd rather collect 5 star childs than being on the leaderboards. To all the experts out there, how is your experience like?   This is my team at the moment:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - How should I start? Where should I go? image 2

Sorry, I know its a lot of questions but any help is appreciated!

Comment 8

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 15, 2022, 12:12 PM

I'd try other email accounts just in case your old data is linked to one of those. If you're playing on Android there are ways to launch the game under the email account of your choice.

If not just do your 10 daily tasks.

I'd imagine it's more difficult to start fresh considering there are way more units to collect now than at launch.

Stay away from gold summoning. Every now and then is okay but if you do this all the time you'll be broke. ( We make roughly 900,000 gold a day )

Send your 2☆ units to exploration. 1, 6, 12 hours in any order. If you send 25 at a time you'll make 500 crystals after 19 hours. When you're done the 2☆ units will be level 20 and you can now scrap them for onyx.

Exploration for any other unit won't work out this well.

Crystal summoning..... Notice the top banner with a 6% success rate for scoring a 5☆ unit. Very ideal if you're starting off fresh. I might go as far as to saying that's the only banner you should use, even if you can only use it once a day, ( but we can't use it once a day with ftp ). When you do summon let it be on that.

Core materials = Real valuable.
    cores = most valuable items in the game.

I recommend not igniting any units for quite awhile, and whenever you decide to do so, better inquire about it, without a firm understanding of how this system works, you'll be prone to regret if you look back at your early ignitions. Fixing this isn't too shabby, but sweet cores are so damn rare, I wonder if I'll get a good one this year.

Raids. You'll loose at these for awhile. Fight the battle once, then call a slayer. You'll see raids discovered by people in your friend list, it's best not to touch those. For example if you discover a raid, and one of your friends came along and killed it before you even touched it, you won't advance to the next raid level. In short some players go apeshit whenever someone kills off their lower level raids. I in particular don't mind it.

Under your friendlist there's an option to send coins to your friends. Do that everyday, you won't lose anything. tbh, I don't even know how much our friends make whenever we do this.

Best Armor: Enamel Suit, Bari's Robe, Alchemist gloves. The gloves being the worst of the 3.

Best Weapon: Quintessential Flask, Bari's Fan, Passionate Mic.

In my opinion the Passionate Mic rules if a critical buffer is in the party.

The best gear of course is the A grade versions.

Anything you decide to keep can be locked to prevent accidentally consuming it. Including units ( I hate using the word childs, cause so many of them are hauling melons on their chests )

Soul Carta. There are 2 kinds. regular and high quality. The HQ we call them prisms and they have a little colourful badge on them. When examined closely the prism has some type of checkered finish on it's surface.

Since you're just starting I'd recommend not upgrading these for quite awhile, just collect them over time nice and easy, and when it's time for you to make a move, you'll have a select to choose from to blow your hard earned ftp materials on.

Some of the units in your post, are obsolete, namely Cleopatra.

You'll want to find out which units are expired so you can pass up on leveling those ones and eat them. If you check my post history I've created a priority list, though that list has a few errors and is dated, it'll serve you rather well. Also I might have been unfair with Frej (dark), he's actually a godly damage dealer in raids. That being said I'd scrutinize each unit before consumption.

Expand your child slots to 700 which is the maximum capacity.

Find out who the World Boss regulars are, this is a question for another time cause there's a lot to digest here already.

I say follow your head and not your heart, however we have members that did the opposite and are delighted with their ignited odd units, not for being the best, but because they adore the character. I've been here since DC global started, and I can tell you without a doubt, the sexiest units are designed to distract and misdirect us into focusing on them, while the hotshots will have more to invest from such savings.

• Patrono LV.2 Lurker Apr 16, 2022, 06:18 AM

TY for your time to write all of this. I made some dumb mistakes on my old account and deleted it. After a long break I'm back and want to do things "right" this time.

• jabami LV.11 Chief Apr 16, 2022, 06:42 PM

What are the best accessories? Is baris robe n baris shrawl the same?

• ★テERRリ☆①⑨⑧⑦★ LV.24 Monster Apr 17, 2022, 12:08 PM

Nothing shows up for Bari's Robe on Google. If you have something like a screenshot, pls feel free to share it. Then we'll see whether they are the same or not.

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter Apr 15, 2022, 12:28 AM

Hmm priority u say. U should do all game modes for all possible rewards, it takes around 1,5-2 hour a day depending on how often u go afk xD
    PvP and Exploration are most valuable couse they give u crystals,but for pvp u'll need alot of investment so atm for u just participation is good.
    Childs priority is easy: u look at Lisa's calendar and depending on upcoming events u choose what childs u should focus atm.
    Next big event is Fire WB.
    For most lets say "valuable childs" u should check http://riceminegl.mnyiaa.com it's most accurate DC database.

• Patrono LV.2 Lurker Apr 15, 2022, 12:46 AM

Didn't know about this website, thank you very much!

• Criticalories LV.2 Lurker Apr 15, 2022, 05:17 AM

Honestly, I've no idea what I'm doing in the game either! Haha

• HonokaHunter LV.10 Nomad Apr 21, 2022, 05:23 PM

One bit of advice that works for me is to save your crystals for the new child banner summons…. As they are guaranteed to give you the new child after 15 attempts as long as you have saved enough crystals you’ll definitely get the new childs….. for me it’s very rare to use more than 5 out of the maximum 15 before the banner child is summoned. Although when starting out it’s not easy to save crystals eventually you’ll hopefully build up a stockpile… I try to keep around 100k and after pulling the new childs I build back to the 100k level again. Gold summons also give 5 star childs reasonably often(I had 4 in one gold pull last week which is freakishly rare). I’ve always been free to play in DC.

Home