Acolyte of Mammon LV.8 Champagne Showers!
Jan 18, 2019, 05:24 AM 637 read

Long form post about my feeling towards the game.

FORUM

Background into my play: I have been playing this game since launch, I rerolled a week after playing because the internet told me I had wasted resources. I have played every day since and haven't spent anything on the game yet because when it comes to mobile games I always test a game before I even think of investing in it. This has been my most enjoyable experience with a mobile game to date. Not just in its play but in execution. Where other games give you a flood of their premium currency to get you "hooked", DC (Destiny Child) does it to give you a foundation to build from. There are continuous opportunity to earn any of the resources. I havent felt pushed to buy anything and thus I want to, I want to contribute to this games development and the people who made it. They deserve it. I have 10,480 stamina and let my phone auto play every "hot time", what game does that happen in? Chance. The very life force of all hero collectors. What do I need to say? I have seen so many post of players on this app who have had some of the "luck" I have had, pulling 2 or 3, 5* in a single pull. But its not luck if you look at the chance percentage. The game is fair. I am actually in the process of working out the pull chances and once I do that math im going to post it right here. I won't drag this out any longer talking about how the events just don't stop coming, how beautiful the art is. I won't even get into how the game is just fun to play, the Big Tiddie Anime Wifus or that the game actually gives you time to live while still being able to knock out your dailys. I just want to say that this is a new standard in what I expect from phone games. Also no ads!!!

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Long form post about my feeling towards the game. image 2

Comment 24

• ♔ヅ LV.20 Try Hard Jan 18, 2019, 05:28 AM

Yup 10/10 game

• Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage Jan 18, 2019, 07:07 AM

i will go a step ahead and say 11/10 game !!!

• R.E.Z LV.20 Gameboy Jan 18, 2019, 05:37 AM

I complain, because hey its how I feel about gachas. I still love the game, and I agree with your viewpoints. Though I think if they’re going to give us onyx or gold for free, then make it worth it. Crystals are one thing, but you can’t really do anything with 300 onyx or 7,000 gold.

• Acolyte of Mammon LV.8 Champagne Showers! Jan 18, 2019, 05:44 AM

Yeah man you are too right about the onyx situation. I did hear that in the KOR and JP version of the game that they added an onyx dungeon so its just a matter of time for us I hope. As for gold you should make about 600,000 a day once you can clear the Underground on hard.

• NO NAME verified Jan 18, 2019, 10:53 AM

Onyx dungeon is JP only, but in KR you can summon x11 1-3* childs for 100,000 gold, and you get more gold than you get here in global, so it's not that difficult to get onyx on KR. I have like 400k onyx there and like 100+ 3* toons to extract onyx from.
    On JP awakening cost just not cost less than KR and global but also you get millions of onyxes. Unfortunately many of us know how japanese people deal with gacha games so I really don't recommend going there unless you are a golden whale.

• Napkun LV.21 Professional Noob Jan 18, 2019, 06:05 AM

I am in the same situation!
    I have what a long time for it. In the past I hade seen it on YouTube, and I was falling in love 😍

You 6⭐️, is she a good attacker? Can I invest in her? :)

• Napkun LV.21 Professional Noob Jan 18, 2019, 06:06 AM

wait*

• Acolyte of Mammon LV.8 Champagne Showers! Jan 18, 2019, 06:08 AM

I love davi but she isn't the best. My Danu and her have about the same stats and Danu isn't maxed or lvl 6*

• Napkun LV.21 Professional Noob Jan 18, 2019, 06:11 AM

Who is Danu? xD

• Acolyte of Mammon LV.8 Champagne Showers! Jan 18, 2019, 06:13 AM

Discount Miku. To the left of real Miku in the character list, and far right in my team.

• Napkun LV.21 Professional Noob Jan 18, 2019, 06:14 AM

Ah! You mean the new child.
    Okay i know now xD
    Thank you ^^

• Acolyte of Mammon LV.8 Champagne Showers! Jan 18, 2019, 06:18 AM

Nah not that one.

• Napkun LV.21 Professional Noob Jan 18, 2019, 06:24 AM

Ah okay :x
    Sorry for that 😬
    You mean this cutie?

• Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage Jan 18, 2019, 07:08 AM

danu is love !

• Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage Jan 18, 2019, 07:11 AM

Yeap my thoughts exatly. I tend to avoid to play mobile games cause of MTX and the wallet hero element :<
    I love playing games were i have fun and destiny child is one that support's it !
    I wouldn't mind if they had some ads to support the game but since they don't i decided to give some $$$ every now and then to support the game. They clearly have done a well job on this game and i am liking this a lot :D
    Also events are fair and you can complete them just by been a F2P too :D.

• Acolyte of Mammon LV.8 Champagne Showers! Jan 18, 2019, 07:21 AM

Its the way the market is. Hopefully it changes and more games are like this. And I see no fault in you being a wallet warrior

• NO NAME verified Jan 18, 2019, 08:35 AM

I love this game as well, man. After coming from japanese gacha games due to frustration I must say I'm satisfied with this game. I mean, they keep giving you stuff for you to progress and are not like other games only interested in your money and not in your fun. That made me buy some stuff with real money for the first time in gacha games (something I said I'd never do) and I don't regret.

The art is outstanding, the events are really catchy. Everything is cool in Destiny Child in my opinion, inside the game. I'm not a big fan of its inquiry thing and costumer support though.

• Acolyte of Mammon LV.8 Champagne Showers! Jan 18, 2019, 10:13 AM

I have been there before too man this is the gacha game we deserve. Haven't had to deal with customer support yet but hopefully they figure something out. Have you tried using moot to talk to someone?

• Guchko LV.17 Elite Four Jan 18, 2019, 12:26 PM

Wow, I didn't even think to think about how this game doesn't have ads. That really is a big plus honestly. And I absolutely agree with you on everything else you said as well.

• Acolyte of Mammon LV.8 Champagne Showers! Jan 18, 2019, 02:02 PM

Thank you for reading my post. It is potentially one of my favorite parts of the game because it doesn't break from the experience.

• Acolyte of Mammon LV.8 Champagne Showers! Jan 18, 2019, 06:28 AM

Yes.

• Napkun LV.21 Professional Noob Jan 18, 2019, 06:45 AM

Okay, than i should I invest in her :) thank you for the tip ^^

• Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage Jan 18, 2019, 07:09 AM

Ok that hannibal dude is creepy af !!

• Napkun LV.21 Professional Noob Jan 18, 2019, 07:11 AM

No!!

Home