notasheep LV.11 Chief
Mar 31, 2022, 12:16 AM 358 read

[GAME REWARD CHANGE SUGGESTION] Change back event rewards from tickets to direct RNG drop

FORUM

Dear Destiny Child Global maintainers, developers, and community managers,   Quite some time ago you change the rewards gotten from participating in events (like World Boss, Ragna Break raids, Narrative Dungeon) from directly dropping the random equipments/childs-of-same-element as a reward (from Raid's platinum box, WB daily rank reward, ND collection board), into giving them in the form of tickets of corresponding rarity.   When that happenned, some of us got excited to have the option to keep the tickets for later use, at the time of our own choosing.   At that time, the summon tickets allow us to get the newest released child. So, if we choose to, we can use the tickets at later events which may have more favorable childs availabe at the summon pool. I, we, think you were really generous back then.   But then the ticket mechanics changed for good with the monthly maintenance system. We cannot get the newest released child anymore with the tickets. I'm sure you got your own reasons, either it be technical or strategic one.   With that change, I'm seeing that the old system looks better now. Instead of dropping tickets, the old system directly gives the random equipments/childs with a chance of also getting the current event (latest) childs.   So...   Would you please consider reverting to the old reward method? (i.e. directly giving the random equipments/childs, with the latest event child available at the reward pool)

Comment 2

• Ittipol Xiv LV.2 Lurker Mar 31, 2022, 01:19 PM

I think the ticket is good. I have low level and low gold. Can't digest all the trash.

• tachiiderps LV.12 Chief Mar 31, 2022, 10:06 PM

im salty they did this but i also understand it from a business standpoint.

Home