iV7 LV.7 Nomad
Mar 23, 2022, 12:05 PM 456 read

New childs in 5* Summon Tickets?

FORUM

Hi, 5* Summon Tickets have never had New Childs? After used some tickets, went to see the rate and for my surprise are not there. Have always been like this?? Rate is already a challenge, have to be VERY lucky... They should be there (Looking for Disillusioned Lisa)

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - New childs in 5* Summon Tickets? image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - New childs in 5* Summon Tickets? image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - New childs in 5* Summon Tickets? image 4
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - New childs in 5* Summon Tickets? image 5

Comment 8

• Unnow LV.13 Chief Mar 23, 2022, 01:25 PM

Metis, Nephtys, Alf, Perfect Mona and Fantasy Dream Lisa will be added to the tickets' summon pool, gold summon pool, premium summon pool, 6% summon pool after 31 of March. It was stated in latest patch notes.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Mar 23, 2022, 07:11 PM

Nope, it wasn’t stated anywhere. But they have ppl like you at the point, where they don’t even expect the new childs in tics at the start of an event any more. Just like that, they made a major nerf in their pulling mechanics.

Up until Alf, SU would let us know in their updates if a child is to be expected only after a certain time from tics, but now they nerfed it without a word

• Tony Li LV.12 Chief Mar 24, 2022, 01:13 AM

It started with this batch.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Mar 24, 2022, 02:46 AM

Iirc the first was Pepe. This time, no word about a delayed implementation to general summon pool. I expect this to not change back and the way they implement the nerfed pull mechanic without saying anything this time is really bad style.

Pepe:

• Unnow LV.13 Chief Mar 30, 2022, 02:29 PM

My bad, yeah. They didn't stated when they will add new Mona and Lisa in all other pools.

GL indeed don't read...

But Pepita was added in pools later because they didn't want her to appear in 2021 select boxes, because of obvious reasons.

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter Mar 23, 2022, 01:16 PM

If i remember correctly they wrote that Alf will be added to normal summons/tickets on 31-st maint, probably Lisa and Mona also.

• OhNoBees LV.11 Chief Mar 23, 2022, 06:00 PM

Which is either a way to make a little extra money from players who want to get ahead of everyone and/or the limitations that occur when their maintenance is scheduled to update every other event

• gamer883891718 LV.1 Mootie Mar 23, 2022, 04:47 PM

U

Home