Henflo LV.10 Nomad
Mar 18, 2022, 08:53 AM 409 read

is it worth pulling for the new characters?

FORUM

I've been saving a lot of crystals but i never find a reason to really spend it, i have 200k crystal so i was thinking of pulling for the new lisa and mona, but didn´t really know if it's really worth it or if i should wait for another meta unit that will come latter on. (to this day i still regret not pulling for lupin so i wanted to ask in advance if its worth pulling for the new characters)

Comment 5

• Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin Mar 18, 2022, 08:27 PM

I ALWAYS draw for new characters if they have guaranteed summons. Why wouldn't you get at least one copy? The MOST you'll spend is $40,500 per child, but the chance of that happening is... unlikely. I got two Lisa's on my first pull and got Mona on my fifth. Also started with 200,000 crystals.

Look, you can always save up more crystals. Just get at least one copy of each. That's my advice.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Mar 18, 2022, 07:31 PM

Mona prolly be the next Laufey in Endless. She’s absolutely worth investing in, if you want your share of the highest rewarded game mode

• Taihou LV.11 Chief Mar 18, 2022, 09:23 AM

if you dont care about collecting stuff and just want strong units then wait until next ragna (if it includes Eve and Ziva same as jp that is). i stopped to understand global server schedule at all

• dr badunkachud LV.17 Sage Mar 19, 2022, 05:09 AM

I almost always do the guaranteed banners for each new character. But beyond not so much, the odds are pretty terrible. Better to spend crystals on core mats imo

• ★テERRリ☆①⑨⑧⑦★ LV.24 Monster Mar 22, 2022, 03:40 AM

I do, just for the sake of flaunting my Child Archive. Besides, who knows the hidden potential of new childs, like Clotho for defense and Lupin for attacks. Trust me, even if you simply stick to the basic chain of finishing daily tasks, you will end up accumulating more than enough crystals. I have all the standard releases and still got 610000+ crystals in hand. Not to mention the amount of gold and items

Home