TheKevinLife LV.10 Nomad
Mar 12, 2022, 07:00 PM 443 read

Demeter's Venom

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Demeter's Venom image 1

I wonder why Demeter's Venom isn't given much consideration. That is, it deals DoT damage and reduces the recovery amount (healing, regeneration) by -50%. Put simply it looks like Bleed but with a little plus right? Why do you think it is not highly regarded by some players? 🤔

Comment 7

• MisakiSakaki LV.17 Sage Mar 13, 2022, 04:45 AM

Regarding the question, childs come out in the context of an event or mechanic, at the end of this grace period they lose their direct use and their skillset will determine their position in the game.

This itself is something that all users indirectly understand without the need to know or care about it.

• Zagpak LV.12 Chief Mar 12, 2022, 08:09 PM

She deserve a nice Soul Carta

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Mar 12, 2022, 11:16 PM

Exactly we were cheated her venom carta from the other server when her raid came in I lameted and posted about it for a while and I believe it wouldbhave made her way broken op at the time vs the prevailing meta , I use her a bunch she layers well , I don't yet know if it stacks w other venom if does then she'd be good to pair w ignited fire ampule which I really like too , but I use her a lot and she's one of my favoriyt and I'm salty over the whole fire ban on this engaurde round

• Gallesta LV.3 Lurker Mar 13, 2022, 01:46 PM

cute avatar

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Mar 13, 2022, 01:24 AM

No tempo debuff, poison has cc venom doesn’t, underwhelming tap with low proc rate makes for low endless and auto usability. Ok drive, you would want AAtk as sub to have her driving.

• dr badunkachud LV.17 Sage Mar 12, 2022, 11:01 PM

If people used healers it might be more relevant in pvp. You can get a better DoT with a better secondary effect off of a lot of other units.

• ZSWBM LV.18 Sage Mar 12, 2022, 07:26 PM

Because Demeter is plaguing a lot of peoples child inventory lol

Home