MisakiSakaki LV.17 Sage
Mar 7, 2022, 10:00 PM 767 read

216 Bosses defeated (your thoughts in comments :P)

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - 216 Bosses defeated (your thoughts in comments :P)  image 1

I thought we wasn't able to reach even 200 kills 1 week ago but we were closer ngl didn't expect it compared to the previous ones that by a miracle we reached 150 is an advance.   Even so, devs must already understand from the heart that this is not KR server and we are not prepared to do so much damage since the current problem is not the resources itself but the bosses that are becoming more and more complicated in every way (and that Mercury core nerf and Juno WB ban doesn't help either).   And it does not make much sense that I hardly even entered (miraculously reached 20m (and rarely 50m) which did around 15-20 per day) to be 4% and if that's how it went for me, I don't even want to imagine 10%, neither 50%

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - 216 Bosses defeated (your thoughts in comments :P)  image 3

Even having recently had a maxed child lv60 +6 max cores event is not enough for it since the problem is not that, it is the bosses themselves.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - 216 Bosses defeated (your thoughts in comments :P)  image 5

Welp good luck everyone saving resources for April 1 Let's hope they don't neft Lupin/Semele

Comment 29

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Mar 8, 2022, 12:55 AM

Is Juno going to always be useless now ?

I get that he's overpowered, but it would be pretty insane to retire him at this point. He's still fairly new and we just started using him not too long ago.

At the time I choose to get the fully ignited Juno from Lisa's extra lessons, though my lower level Juno was still fantastic with boosted debuff accuracy equipment. I don't notice any difference.

If I ignited him myself I'd be vexed, while for some of us, that's the case.

• Tony Li LV.12 Chief Mar 8, 2022, 03:28 AM

you don't need Juno, you just need +6 Babel with about 31% accuracy. with this the last WB never had a chance of ever using drive. with this it will spare you the spot of Maat or dDave. you need high tier gears and option plus debuff evade for Frontline childs.

• jabami LV.11 Chief Mar 8, 2022, 04:19 AM

Easier said than done but good advise,ty

• Tony Li LV.12 Chief Mar 8, 2022, 05:59 AM

there are veterans that could do it, definitely not for new players unless you are a whale

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Mar 8, 2022, 06:41 PM

That's fine I have Babel at +6. Even though Juno is superior and even powercreeped on Babel, using other options wasn't really the point of what I wrote. I also recognize Juno is OP.

Basically I think rendering units obsolete is a shitty thing to do. The game is expensive if not financially then something more valuable, time.

I remember back when Cleopatra was in her prime, and I performed my first focus fever attack. You might remember your first time doing that yourself. Maybe your face lit up and you said "wow". Fevertime with focus remained the most exciting thing we can do in the game. Even though a fevertime attack these day's can do big numbers in raids, it doesn't feel the same when it isn't critical.

Juno isn't exactly a shining example of what made the game great, though the greatest units, Bridal Hildr for example, can make the user quite remorseful, especially if the user was late in completing her.

• jabami LV.11 Chief Mar 8, 2022, 04:20 AM

Yeah it sucks that yuno is useless now

• MisakiSakaki LV.17 Sage Mar 8, 2022, 04:50 AM

My problem with Juno and in general this kind of target nerfs is the following:

I see a pattern in these nerfs, a child comes out for the event in question but for the following events devs do their best to make said child less useful/useless, there are some that are a little less useless, something like critic nerf and how they killed Hildr and almost any child critic based.

And so with everything, at least I see that stronger and clearer from Season 16 with Seth

With those inconsistencies of killing each child once said event is over to the point that if you look at it, almost all the teams consist as the same with the exception of 3-4 children depending on WB and 1-2 in Raid, many times it doesn't even have to be element weak, it's very absurd.

• MisakiSakaki LV.17 Sage Mar 8, 2022, 05:05 AM

Even so, it is unfortunate that childs that come out lately are disposable, you upgrade them only for the mission pass and have little more damage in that specific WB / Raid, but then if anything it will serve you for Engarde or Endless Trial (until that you have all your team debuff evidently, which make them trash).

I understand that in this way you are encouraged to put money, but considering that the potential improvement by putting money and improving those event childs is not that big, the 5% - top 100 rewards are a joke and do not justify putting a penny and if not you had the intention of before, the less you will have it with knowing that not only is the potential reward, but that the grace will last 12 days.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Mar 8, 2022, 07:01 PM

Even though this forum is broken ( on purpose and is shitty ) I'm going to follow you.

Personally when it comes to Juno I'm not surprised he'd get the boot. Electrocution is an abusive and terrible thing to do to a WB. It just happened so fast.

• dikstra LV.20 S Mar 8, 2022, 03:30 PM

Not insane. JP had Juno working much shorter than we did. Also Juno 60+0 was effectively the same for wb, no ignition needed whatsoever. Nice LL waste on your part.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Mar 8, 2022, 07:20 PM

Well Dik. Just because something is more insane than insane, doesn't make insane sane.

I'm a fairly established end gamer, and on that Extra Lesson, Juno was the best choice for me, based on where I'm at in the game.

Maybe for you it was Clotho or Kalaratri or whatever.

See the way the game works, the users will not receive and level and ignite their units in the same order, and sometimes, the extra lessons doesn't have anything to offer us.

Now I know it'll come to you as a shock, but for some players, choosing Juno was best, because those players already have these other units made.

You can call it a LL waste, but don't blame me for that one Dikstroke. See I wasted a pretty penny in my time here.

• dikstra LV.20 S Mar 8, 2022, 07:35 PM

See tony, I'm amazed you even thought to compare "your lower level Juno" vs ignited one because there's nothing to compare in terms of WB effectiveness. They were literally the same. It's quite a shock coming from such an "established" player.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Mar 10, 2022, 02:52 PM

But Dik. I stated in my first post here that unignited Juno was fantastic and how I never saw a difference between that and ignited Juno.

I also added, if I ignited him myself I'd be vexed, while there are players here who actually have.

Those are just legitimate mentions, and not the theme of what I wrote. What seems to be the problem ?

• Alfonso Garcia LV.15 Chief Mar 7, 2022, 11:00 PM

I sucked this WB....

• jabami LV.11 Chief Mar 8, 2022, 04:21 AM

Me too..

• Paul Green LV.20 S Mar 8, 2022, 04:32 AM

What was the Mercury nerf?

• MisakiSakaki LV.17 Sage Mar 8, 2022, 04:59 AM

3✰ to 4✰ to unlock awaken Slide
    You need 3+ cores to unlock her Slide awaken

• Tony Li LV.12 Chief Mar 8, 2022, 05:52 AM

but she was like this on the date of release, you have to ignite her slide to be usable for other elements besides fire. besides you should fully ignite her anyway. she's that good, it will worth it 🙂

• MisakiSakaki LV.17 Sage Mar 8, 2022, 11:33 AM

I have not said that devs nerfed Mercury in this event. Neither i'm talking about when Mercury came out or what she does. I think you didn't even cared to read the post or even Paul Green question itself. And if you're going to take me out of context, don't even get involved please.

But anyway, the thing is Mercury comes out and devs just put the nerf when devs could easily have left her as the same way all the other childs as 3✰ to awaken the Slide. And at this point if you are going to follow that argument and justify that kind of actions better start saying you're MudRock and don't care about player experience but the money.

• dikstra LV.20 S Mar 8, 2022, 03:28 PM

There was no Mercury nerf. OP not realising her ignition skills and unlock order weren't changed at all (from the JP counterpart).

• MisakiSakaki LV.17 Sage Mar 8, 2022, 09:19 PM

Regarding the awaken, child that comes out has its 3✰ as Slide awaken, not 4✰.

If you change the pattern arbitrarily and knowing the skill you are awakening, you will understand that yes, it can be similar to JP's, but it does not take away from the fact that while we have the whole childs base that comes out 3✰ Slide Awaken, Mercury is 4✰.
    That's a nerf and the whole point of discussion that none of you don't/won't see it and justify it is another thing that honestly I don't want to get into.

I don't see how complicated it is to see the nerf even if I explicitly tell you what they did and how. Anyway.

• notasheep LV.11 Chief Mar 9, 2022, 04:38 AM

Regarding Mercury ignition skill progression:

- Breaking a pattern is not wrong. There was never a rule about it to begin with.

- You see a pattern from a few set and expect that it applies to the whole bunch. This is dangerous.

- Also, she is not the first child with a different pattern than the majority that you have seen.

> "I don't see how complicated it is to see the nerf even if I explicitly tell you what they did and how."

- Depends whether you and the others are talking with the same perspective and assumption or not.

- And you expect other people see things the same as how you see them? We don't have a shared mind, do we?

- Also, I can feel the "I will not talk further to those that can not understand what I meant" vibes from that statement of yours. Is that how you really want be perceived as?

• MisakiSakaki LV.17 Sage Mar 9, 2022, 11:07 PM

First of all, as I am seeing that the phenomenon of the "escalated argument" is occurring with the need to have to deepen the clarifications and explanations, I consider this my last answer, at least at the level of attention that I am giving it since I am taking the issue very seriously and I feel the need to emphasize it, however, faced with the fact that I find myself with a problem that no matter how I present it, it will continue with a rejection both me and my arguments rather than the topic of both the thread and the first answer of this comment thread.

"- Breaking a pattern is not wrong. There was never a rule about it to begin with."

I have never said that, again, my problem isn't it, it's specifically with Mercury and her awaken Slide in relation to the nerf patterns with the same context that I have provided not only in this comment thread or in the post but since Season 16 That have coincidentally been well received by the community, but for some reason in this comment thread the only thing I see is negativity and rejection not towards me but towards what is being raised when clearly it is something that is being presented and all we do is justify it instead of presenting it as something to pay attention to.

"- You see a pattern from a few set and expect that it applies to the whole bunch. This is dangerous."

And again, that's not the point.

"- Also, she is not the first child with a different pattern than the majority that you have seen."

I don't want to take away your reason, in fact at this point it really is something we can agree on, but that's not the problem, it's when you understand that the problem isn't if they do it or not, but to whom.

"- Depends whether you and the others are talking with the same perspective and assumption or not."

Tony Li is justifying the action of going from 3✰ to 4✰ the Slide with the pretext that you are going to have to put all the stars anyway and ignoring the answer I gave to the main comment, not understanding that it wasn't necessary to say it because although it is true that essentially what you are interested in is getting all the stars to max the power of the skills, the point is and to specify the move, from 3✰ to 4✰ not anything else.

dikstra is relativizing my argument when my argument is absolute. Yes, ideally I would like GL to have the same as JP in most of its senses, but when it comes to relativizing it and ignoring the point that isn't necessarily being taken here, if not in general when it comes to improving childs not being a vet/old player or the difference that represents 1-2 cores.

This is something that, wanting to relativize, we have precisely the drama that happened in Season 16 with Seth, who had that big issue an official statement apologizing and compensating, bringing the point of dikstra again and yes, ideally things should be like that, but they don't. they are, and I don't justify it when happen and I highlight it because it worries me.

"- And you expect other people see things the same as how you see them? We don't have a shared mind, do we?"

"- Also, I can feel the "I will not talk further to those that can't understand what I meant" vibes from that statement of yours. Is that how you really want be perceived as?"

No, the diversity of opinions is what forms a healthy, self-critical and responsible community, it really matters little to me if none don't think like me, it is the least important thing to me, what worries me is that none don't want to understand me, not understanding me, that it is something very different since the current problem isn't that you don't understand me, it's that you don't want to undersand

Those implications can be played against you as well as since in the same way that you could come to think that I want everyone to think like me, I could also think that Tony Li as dikstra and you want me to think like you. In any case, neither the argument nor my intentions go that way and I don't care either, since although you can read even in the title of the post, I am opening the debate or arguments and when giving mine I make them considering some points to have in mind to handle the approach that absolutely nobody considered neither cared.

We can disagree on the points, but that doesn't mean we don't have to shit on dislikes and make a mental barrier to avoid dealing with the issue I'm raising about the pattern of nerfs that are systematically occurring both childs and event strats.

• notasheep LV.11 Chief Mar 11, 2022, 01:14 AM

Hey, man. I can see that you try to clarify and explain further on what you said. I think that you actually meant well with the community as a whole. I'm sorry for offending you in my previous post.

I won't continue arguing on the topic because I cannot fully understand on some parts that you wrote. It seems that I may have misunderstood you, and by continuing I might misunderstand you further.

I appreciate the time and effort that you have put on making that reply.

• TheKevinLife LV.11 Chief Mar 8, 2022, 05:22 AM

I honestly think that the raid and the WB are much less problematic events than the Devil Rumble given that since that great (we understood) Natalis came out. Now she, together with Sytry (Debuffer Wood), 95% of the teams and composed with the two of them, with Natalis leading.

• Gallesta LV.3 Lurker Mar 8, 2022, 11:46 AM

Yes pvp has a solid meta that is why is not that complicated at all and it bop a new character at pvp as you said with natalis and 20 next one no meta there

• dMemphiz LV.4 Lurker Mar 9, 2022, 08:00 PM

My biggest issue is her leader skill. Making any new release pvp leader skill moot

• TheKevinLife LV.11 Chief Mar 9, 2022, 11:06 PM

Natalis' lousy problem is just that.
    Also because the leader bonus is the one that gives you a little initial support in the fight.

• dMemphiz LV.4 Lurker Mar 9, 2022, 08:03 PM

I felt more lag this time around, more than usual

Home