AKi_AtelierWitch LV.15 Clearly Hacking
Jan 18, 2019, 01:19 AM 656 read

What's you thoughts on the Event?

FORUM

[Comment your thoughts] Publicly speaking the events aspects such as the dungeon and summoning features are definitely nice. I haven't tried them out yet but just by looking at I can see we gotta grind our ass off to get all the rewards. Plus who doesn't like Miku and her many forms? Especially snow Miku, appropriate since it's still winter technically.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - What's you thoughts on the Event? image 2

Comment 10

• NO NAME verified Jan 18, 2019, 01:26 AM

I really like it, I'm getting childs and even 4-5* evolution diamonds, also, it's something different from the dailies routine. Hitting 50k snowflakes doesn't seem difficult so everyone will get 2 5* childs (Snow Miku after hitting 190,000 snowflakes threshold) and one 5* summon ticket after hitting 50,000.
    We also get Hatsune Miku from 10th lap on Paradice. I'm loving this update.

But...it's not winter where I live, I'm dealing with 40ยฐ-42ยฐC everyday =P

• Yoshiyuki LV.6 I Want Presents! Jan 18, 2019, 01:29 AM

I like it! (also because I got the 2 mikus in my first spawn ๐Ÿ‘€) and the music is catchy

• Guchko LV.17 Elite Four Jan 18, 2019, 02:24 AM

I absolutely LOVE it!
    It's absolutely amazing that you can get both Miku's without spending any gems.

• AKi_AtelierWitch LV.15 Clearly Hacking Jan 18, 2019, 03:05 AM

I agree, it gives you more time to score charlette if you haven't already.

• Enziver LV.3 Lurker Jan 18, 2019, 01:49 AM

i don't know man .-. i just saw how many snowflakes i got from one run and ehh...i don't know that i will get that Snow Miku .-. i know that i will get the normal Miku .-. but i hope about that i will get enough snowflakes qwq

• Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage Jan 18, 2019, 06:43 AM

i like this event a lot.

It doesn't force you to spend $$$ and can be done very easily by having the boost child.
    I love the additional rewards they added by completing the dungeon and as well as the extra rewards for meeting certain milestones.
    I also like the mikumiku dice event and the fact that you can obtain both mikus without spending crystals :D
    Both childs are above average so i am happy about it and it will greatly help for the next ragna raid.

Very well done !

• AKi_AtelierWitch LV.15 Clearly Hacking Jan 18, 2019, 04:36 PM

I didn't think about that last part about the ragna raid preparation. I can't wait for the next one though ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• R.E.Z LV.20 Gameboy Jan 18, 2019, 06:47 AM

Its ok, but a lot grindier than it should be I think.

• gamer102579605 LV.1 Mootie Jan 18, 2019, 02:55 AM

Bad event. Lost free reset because unlike everything else it resets at weird times.

• gmrpr89 LV.7 Nomad Jan 18, 2019, 12:24 PM

So far I'm neutral to upset about it. Had to reapply the uncensored patch and the snowflake bug makes me wish this event had never happened. Oh well ๐Ÿ˜

Home