Repent2028 LV.19 Sage
Feb 4, 2022, 06:35 AM 460 read

Simple question.

FORUM

Just was wondering who is the next HoR exclusice unit is going to be and what is estimated release date is?

Comment 6

• Taihou LV.11 Chief Feb 4, 2022, 06:57 AM

please no more new HoR exclusives PLEASE...

• Repent2028 LV.19 Sage Feb 4, 2022, 08:59 AM

i do remember that ok KR there is another, one after wooden Sytry. But because of bad memory i cant remember who exactly it is, what's the role of new unit, its spec - pvp/pve, what's the element and if she/he is a new meta. So i did ask if anyone knows, or even have exp with this unit to share. Would be interesting to know about.

Should've add it to the topic :<

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Feb 4, 2022, 12:28 PM

Global doesn't share their HoR-exclusive list with KR.

Global's and KR's childs barely have anything in common so don't bother looking at KR's child info if you mainly play on Global. It's a total waste of time.

Global childs are more similar to their JP counterpart. Some are exactly the same. Some are slightly adjusted. Only a few has their skills completely changed but it's rare.

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Feb 4, 2022, 07:00 PM

You might be referring to water attacker Ea. But like Kharl said KR manages things very differently. Not only they don't have the same HoR exclusive units but even if they did the order of release wouldn't be the same. And they don't have the same skills, anyway.

It's honestly not a simple question to answer. We share more similarities with Japan but I don't play that version. Someone who does might be able to enlighten you.

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Feb 4, 2022, 12:15 PM

No one knows except the devs.

• Naota_kun LV.4 Lurker Feb 7, 2022, 07:15 PM

Hopefully none and never.

Home