Catty P Kung LV.4 Lurker
Feb 3, 2022, 12:56 PM 386 read

Come back DC after several years

FORUM

As said in title,   I had stopped play DC since before Onsen system come, not sure how many years, 2 or longer?   Many new systems have implemented and make me confuse a lot.   And yes, main problems that make me quit this game still remain. - Full inventory with rainbow slimes and shortage of fire evo material.   What I have to do from now? - 12★ (or red ★) child - Clear all main stories - Find some places to farm fire evo materials all days. - Expand child inventory to the maximum

Comment 4

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Feb 3, 2022, 07:08 PM

- Full inventory with rainbow slims and shortage of fire evo material.

A solution to this is to fodder them to evolve non-fire nat 4* childs, and use those evolved 4* childs as evolution fodder for other 5* childs instead.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Feb 3, 2022, 07:50 PM

As Kharl said, use other colors in rotation to balance your materials so if you have patience to do it little by little you can make progress in your account.

It will take a lot of time and patience but is doable.

• TheCediz LV.6 Nomad Feb 5, 2022, 01:23 PM

Don't fooder those as they advised you, it's a waste. Get into the habit of buying 3* and 4* Red Evo mats from the PvP Rumble shop. Only convert red perls into 2* Red Evo mats with gold.
    And although it sucks, it is necessary and inevitable that you'll need to expand your child inventory slots at the cost of crystals. And last thing is that when you farm Exp and 2* childs in story stages, choose one that gives red evo mats.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Feb 5, 2022, 06:16 PM

I fodder about 50%, too and recommend it as well. I could imagine, depending on your progress in game, there might be a time when you wanna use all your rumble coins on materials, but especially early on you want to buy the S-tier equip with it. If evo material, only the five star ones, don’t waste gold leveling materials, save it for equip option material.

Home