Dj5 LV.25 Warrior
Jan 26, 2022, 07:50 AM 588 read

Ragna Burst is already bad

FORUM

Ragna Burst is hardcore at level 6 and beyond. Just to get to your 3rd Fever Time is so difficult, even with good equipments & Ignited Childs. If you want an advice, don't try too hard and just get the maximum rewards you can.   And I ask myself this question and I would like your opinion : Why the Ragna Burst is so complicated when Caduceus is a bad Child ? She only has Ignore Reflect & Debuff Blast but in Ragna Burst she has Debuff Blast, Eternal Flame and she can Stun too. We all know that's a difficult event for "advanced" players. But at least, can the Child that we get, be better ?   What do you all think ? Thanks for your answers :D

Comment 9

• tachiiderps LV.12 Chief Jan 26, 2022, 10:50 PM

It's very late game content, that is all. Meant to challenge players who have been playing for years. This is the first burst I cleared to lv 20. Had to have 4 ignited childs, very good equipment, and very good manual play to do it. Didn't spend any on refreshes nor used the credit card for this event.

• Dj5 LV.25 Warrior Jan 27, 2022, 04:29 AM

I saw your post on Reddit ;)
    Even for old players, the difficulty is too hardcore when you look at the Caduceus the players get T_T
    Let's be real, she's trash.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyChildGlobal/comments/sd6xih/cleared_level_20_burst_low_iap_guy/

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Jan 28, 2022, 11:30 AM

I read that post now, I never heard of autoclicker.. is it legal to use it?
    Can it works on iOS devices?
    Ty.

• GummiXDrops LV.12 Chief Jan 27, 2022, 07:25 AM

ive been playing since around its launch and i can tell you even i can't do sht because ive been f2p,

• Tony Li LV.12 Chief Jan 27, 2022, 10:23 AM

four ignited child in the team or for bonus?

• Mihir LV.4 Lurker Jan 26, 2022, 09:17 PM

Burst is easy, just use credit card dude

• jabami LV.11 Chief Jan 27, 2022, 12:08 AM

Ragna boss is for whales to spend

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter Jan 27, 2022, 03:50 AM

Burst is insane, i tried alot of team comps and none can survive even 3 min(all childs 60+6 and fully ignited), i dunno wtf admins thinking when doing such bosses(probably they don't). Ofc im talking bout lvl 6+ stages.

• dr badunkachud LV.17 Sage Jan 27, 2022, 08:49 AM

I been using maat and Dana again to survive the last two raids. Burst bosses are much more danger than raid bosses but with a lot lower defense so you don’t need as much support units. Focus on survival and getting 3 fevers works best for me

Home