HonokaHunter LV.10 Nomad
Jan 23, 2022, 09:01 PM 406 read

Slayer fight ranking?

FORUM

How do individual Raid fight rankings actually work? I often have battles where I’ve done more than half damage to a raid boss and rank in 1st place with no other players active but later find that it finishes with me in a lower position. How is it actually possible for someone else to score higher than my score when I’ve done more than half damage to the raid boss (the remaining points are less than my score)? Is something else a factor in the final raid rankings?

Comment 8

• Tony Li LV.12 Chief Jan 24, 2022, 12:16 AM

someone could come in after you started fighting, and if he/ she could one shot in less then then 2-3 minutes @3x speed.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Jan 23, 2022, 09:59 PM

Who ones shot raids gets more points and will be always in 1st place (with X points). If he start the same raid soon after you did, than if he dealt more damage than you he will get more points.

• HonokaHunter LV.10 Nomad Jan 24, 2022, 07:40 AM

Even when I’m the only participant after doing more than half damage? I’m 100% sure I’ve been 1/1 with less than half health left on the raid boss and nobody else fighting but still end up in 2nd place.

• Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin Jan 24, 2022, 12:05 AM

I didn't think this was possible. I've never had it happen to me. whoever has the highest points gets number one, so I've always been confident that it I score over 50% with no one else participating I'd get the top spot.

The only thing I could think of is maybe the number of participants wasn't updated when you started. Like maybe you waited just enough time to let someone go in before you, while editing your team or something. I always hit refresh before I start a battle to prevent this.

• HonokaHunter LV.10 Nomad Jan 24, 2022, 07:38 AM

I’m sure it happens to me regularly…. I asked the question today after I used a raid summon ticket…. I did 7.5mil damage in one hit and exited to the main screen. When I requested support and slayers I was 1/1 with nobody else fighting but when the battle completed I ended up in 2nd position?!

• Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin Jan 24, 2022, 09:44 AM

Shouldn't be possible. I don't know what to tell you... maybe contact support if it keeps happening.

• HonokaHunter LV.10 Nomad Jan 24, 2022, 09:48 AM

I’m not that bothered but I couldn’t see why it was/is happening

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter Jan 27, 2022, 04:54 AM

It's easy.
    For example u started a fight and done lets say 7 mil dmg, and b4 u completed some1 joined a fight and one shoted boss.
    So the thing is the one who joined fight b4 u returned to main menu will be fighting full hp boss and can do more dmg than u.
    Sistem alot of time will show that u are 1/1 patricipant until u manually press refresh button on the left.

Home