Vaargo Blight LV.2 Lurker
Jan 23, 2022, 06:12 AM 543 read

Wondering if this is "legal"?

FORUM

I've been playing this game for years now and recently thought about using an android emulator to play it on as I'm using pc far more than I used to and I would love to have the game open while I'm just on my pc. Firstly, do android emulators go against the terms or rules of the game. Secondly, can I use the same account as I use on mobile. Thirdly, how would I link/backup data so I COULD use the account on the emulator. Many thanks to replies, this is only an inquiry as I'd really like to try it, but if it's going to get me banned then I'll leave it alone.

Comment 4

• mr.rubbish LV.20 Pokémon Master Jan 23, 2022, 09:18 AM

[Edit] Emulators are legal.

1. Shift Up are okay with emulators. However, sometimes their games crash depending on the emulator you go for. I use LDPlayer and Bluestacks and it works well enough in both (though I run it mainly on my phone).

2. Yes you can use the same account.

3. Make sure your account is bound to something like Google or Facebook. Then in the emulator, you sign into the bound account.
    Do note that you can only run one instance at a time. When jumping between devices, make sure to quit/close the other instance.

I have been running it in emulators since global launch. They generally don't care unless you try to do the hax.

Have fun!

• Vaargo Blight LV.2 Lurker Jan 23, 2022, 03:42 PM

that is great to know, thank you very much.

• Hope1996 LV.12 Chief Jan 23, 2022, 09:03 AM

Yes it's completely fine to play on PC with an emulator.

• Vaargo Blight LV.2 Lurker Jan 23, 2022, 03:42 PM

brilliant, thank you very much for confirming.

Home