DIB Gaming LV.21 S
Jan 18, 2022, 08:21 PM 387 read

I feel as though I'm having a Mandela effect moment with Destiny Child please help lol

FORUM

I have a question my brain feels like it's about to explode. I remember seeing a cinematic scene Lisa and Freyj was on a roof with Mars, i beleave Neamhain and Rita was there to I could be wrong. but I remember a cinematic scene with Lisa and him for sure on the roof. They were plotting to get the master but don't remember where it was from. I thought it was from the original animation but I didn't see it there at all. I would like to record a clip of it if anyone can help me. It's for a lore series I want to do on the game about the characters names and Origins. As well as a theory I have about the master. The first or second episode is going to be on the master and his background story and Origins.

Comment 2

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Jan 18, 2022, 10:34 PM

Perhaps you remember the ending page of the short manga they made? Frej and Lisa are on a roof but with 3* Jeanne d'Arc.

You could still be right tho, they started adding cutscenes to the game after the Romeo and Juliet arc and it could be in a story arc I skipped (and I've skipped a lot because I'm busy lately).

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Jan 20, 2022, 08:07 AM

I know what you are talking about. I remember that, not sure where from. If I had to guess I would say the app page for the game, but I could be wrong.

Home