Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled
Jan 16, 2022, 04:18 PM 493 read

So i did a thing

FORUM

Made unlimited top 10% , Not a super major thing but a thing nonetheless for my humble off the rails efforts. Took a lot of tweaking and slow comp shifts and decisions but so far it's my best performing setup and team for unlimited and only really got them moving up this recently. Still need to work gear enhancements , spa and more ignition but these kids are finally starting to kick some buttowski Curious on feedback for anyone that's had my setup come up as opponent when they're using tokens for offense , result ? If you won, was it a decisive victory or more a towards the end on the ropes deal? Trying to learn more to move them forward into too 200 then see how they hang against those monsters

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - So i did a thing image 2

Comment 4

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Jan 16, 2022, 07:36 PM

Myra when?

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jan 17, 2022, 12:18 AM

as soon as she actually comes up in a summon lol , I'm still salty over not get getting fire attacker sweet leda,I'd wanted her maxed (unignited) at least by now but still have yet to see a single dang copy of her , myra as well heck I asked about myra in year one when I saw taha in an awakening scenario so she's money and on my list but *insert table flip ....
    yeah pretty sure as I get higher , she'll be a key swap in need her yesterday

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Jan 17, 2022, 02:12 AM

Good luck ( ◠‿◠ ) I hope you get her soon. Kala would also help you climb the ladder, and I‘m sure unignited Limos would do more for you then a fifth attacker

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jan 17, 2022, 02:36 AM

thanks! I keep sayin donut bae is next but get distracted I've had her 60/6 for a minute but the onyx sink would be substantial (b class , no skill tree development sonshes way behind) I'll definitely start her move to S class and w next decent core! thanks )
    update to come !(「`・ω・)「

Home