Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin
Jan 11, 2022, 12:44 AM 422 read

Which tickets are you guys choosing?

FORUM

I'm thinking of methodically going through all of my Childs, with a list sorted by element and role, and marking who I need uncaps for. Or I might just wing it, lol! How are you guys deciding which tickets to get?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Which tickets are you guys choosing?  image 2

Comment 13

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Jan 11, 2022, 02:33 AM

I‘m planing a few months ahead:

Healer: highest rate: 6.67% each child, my target: Alf

Defender: 2nd highest rate: 4.55% each child, my target: Boreas

Light: mediocre rate: 2.78% each child, but several targets: upcoming PVP light meta

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Jan 11, 2022, 04:34 AM

@MOON
    what are the commas supposed to represent?

is this a whole number in which you have dropped the 0, or are you replacing the mathematical decimal assuming we understand your values to be in decimal format?

the decimal and comma have 2 clearly different distinct functions

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Jan 11, 2022, 05:55 AM

Thanks for pointing that out. That was a translation error. I changed to full stop and edited for better understanding. Also, here’s an example:

• Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin Jan 11, 2022, 07:45 AM

There's an upcoming light meta? What Childs are coming for that?

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Jan 11, 2022, 03:25 PM

This is what I know looking at DC Japan. They did not have the fire meta, so things might come differently. PvP light childs to look out for: Natalis (obviously), Jacheongbi, Bradamante, Lassie, Boreas, Alf

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Jan 11, 2022, 04:11 AM

I chose Light, Debuffer and Supporter tickets. I need 2 more copies of Natalis but unfortunately I didn’t find her on those pulls.. than I found 1 copy from HoR so now is +5. :)

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Jan 11, 2022, 04:28 AM

it's RNG, the better option is to plan for ignition. I would assume for most of us these element specific summons end up being dupes for a child we already have at +6.

for newer players pick someone you don't have or can uncap.

for seasoned players look at who's ignition you want to progress.

this is just my opinion being that I have very few childs that aren't +6. I have most of my childs lvl 60 max as well, so I can't even use the exp mats I collect daily from the dungeon.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Jan 11, 2022, 06:06 AM

Choosing a type summon ticket can give you the highest rates you can get for a pull in this game. After HOR, the healer ticket is pretty much as good as it gets if it comes to odds. (If you need a certain healer, that is. ^.^) I totally get the pragmatic approach of using the tickets for ignition as well, though.

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Jan 12, 2022, 12:01 AM

Supporter, debuffer, wood.

Supporter because I have plenty of RB/WB supporters who could use more uncaps and debuffer because... actually I don't know why I picked debuffer. I guess overall this role is the one I lack most uncaps for although I do have all the important debuffers maxed. And wood because I was hoping for another uncap on Pepita (after the fact I realized I could increase the odds by picking attacker instead of debuffer).

In the end though it didn't really matter because I got copies only for 5* units I already have maxed. More resources for ignition, basically.

• gamer225157663 LV.6 Nomad Jan 11, 2022, 04:41 AM

Water, Dark and Supporter.

• Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin Jan 12, 2022, 02:50 AM

Well, I went through all my Childs and marked the ones I REALLY need uncaps for.

Turns out debuffers won by a long shot, so that was a shoe in. Light, attack, and support were all tied up, so I chose the ones with the best percentages... Attack and support.

I'm gonna save the attack ticket until Pepita is available.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jan 12, 2022, 05:57 AM

Wood ticket ( Cause I'd like to complete Pepita sometime )

Water Ticket ( For upcoming raid )

Supporter ( For upcoming raid )

Those were my reasons for choosing at all. I can use the fodder anyway.

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Jan 12, 2022, 05:45 PM

Debuffer, supporter, and water ticket. I need lots of debuffers & supporters dupes and some water childs

Home