NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled
Jan 10, 2022, 06:57 AM 518 read

Spa Improvement

FORUM

Devs, can you please consider giving us the ability to transfer likability from 1 child to a different duplicate. You gave us "Lisa's Extra Lessons" which gives the option to pick 1 max level, max skill, max ignition child. This is a good opportunity to get a great child. What happens though when you pick a child you have already been investing in? Main thing for me is that I have their spa likability in the lvl 50 range & now I have to start over & wasted the resources. Again, please allow us to transfer the likability in Spa

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Spa Improvement image 2

Comment 3

• LinkR3 LV.3 Lurker Jan 11, 2022, 02:41 AM

That's actually a good idea, I lost 5 childs because of this and now I have to start again leveling them up :/

• Micle New LV.3 Lurker Jan 11, 2022, 06:32 PM

In addition, I would like to see the spa time has been extended to 24 hours (or 23).

• Baeronin LV.9 Gym Leader Jan 12, 2022, 08:26 PM

Why aren't Awakening, Skill, and Spa stats global for a single Child?
    I've tried thinking of any situation where you would want two versions of the same child.... But since you can't use two in the same Battle, the septation doesn't make sense tactically.

The only use it has is to give daily quest credit if you run out of better targets.

Home