Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin
Jan 10, 2022, 01:19 AM 371 read

So, what do you guys think?

FORUM

I'm thinking Clotho or Pan, but Raffles is SUPER CUTE! She also could make an interesting combo with Pepita in PvP.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - So, what do you guys think?  image 2

Comment 6

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jan 10, 2022, 04:46 AM

Since you already started with Clotho, then you should probably get Pan, or else some cores will have gone to waste.

Your call though.

I personally went with Juno since I'm not so focused on PvP.

• OhNoBees LV.10 Nomad Jan 10, 2022, 04:41 AM

This was a tough one for me too, and it also came down to Pan and Clotho. I chose Pan for one reason. My clotho was +5 maxed, my +6 pan had no skill points or awakening. You can't really lose picking either. Although Clotho is the more popular choice it seems.

Raffles is a more specific Endless pick if you have enough wood childs, and maybe a free spot under Thisbe. A combo with Pepita sounds amazing on paper, but since Pepita is better served in WB with a full dmg ignition core, and too many PVP childs can remove or prevent Raffles from constantly landing the immortal, it's risky

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Jan 10, 2022, 04:30 AM

I chose Pan for 15v15 PvP, but both Clotho or Raffles are useful for that battle mode.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Jan 10, 2022, 05:11 AM

Pan is great pick for Endless as well as Rumble. Raffles ist a must-have in Endless, but works already unignited (mine is). Clotho is great for Endless and good until mid Platinum 5 Rumble. Personally, I chose Kala despite not having an ignited Pan, bec Kalas‘ Allure might come in handy in Endless

• Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin Jan 10, 2022, 12:58 PM

I got Pan. Figured I'm close enough to work on getting Clotho to full ignition myself.

Raffles just seems like she not very useful, although I love her design. Well, I'll just put her as my favorite every now and again.

My Pan was +0, unevolved, barely awoken, and no skills. So it seemed like a really good choice.

• Tony Li LV.12 Chief Jan 11, 2022, 12:24 AM

I choose Karla and run double allure with Sytry. Karla is also less invested and uncap. Pan is better for higher rank pvp like platinum V, while clotho is better for endless.

Home